NOTES: Please don't inquire if you're looking to "host a gathering" or stage some kind of shoot.
ALSO: Please do not send us reservation requests before communicating with us directly.
Your very own loft in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. We go away almost every weekend, hence the availability being mainly those days.
Here's the deal:
- Gorgeous, newly renovated 1,100 sq. foot loft -- perfect for a couple!
- 3 blocks from the Hudson River Ferry, which can take you to Dumbo, South Street Seaport in Manhattan, Midtown, Queens and Governor's Island in a matter of minutes!
- Apartment is not a share, no roommates whatsoever
- It's a 1-bedroom, so you won't be sleeping in the living room
- Extremely safe + secure building, quiet, only a couple apartments per floor
- Brand new bathroom and kitchen (amazing shower + plumbing, dishwasher, stove, etc.)
- A/C in the living room AND bedroom
- You'll have your own office
- Stereo with all your iPod hook-ups ready to go
- Wi-Fi of course
- The loft DOES come with 2 of the greatest cats in the history of Brooklyn. They're domestic short-hairs -- both of us here are deathly allergic to cats and have zero problems living with them (though, we get that it's different for everyone.)
- The building itself is in easily the best section of Greenpoint -- 100ft from the G Train entrance (which takes you directly to midtown Manhattan OR deeper Brooklyn, like Park Slope, Carroll Gardens, etc) -- a highly populated, highly safe neighborhood.
- A tennis ball's throw from the G train which is your gateway to Times Square
- 3 blocks from the East River Ferry, which can take you to the Brooklyn Bridge, Governor's Island, Downtown Manhattan and beyond.
- Out in the neighborhood, there's Papacitos, our favorite outdoor taco joint -- there's Paulie Gee's, the best gourmet pizza in Brooklyn -- there's Five Leaves, which has the craziest/best burger in town -- there's Manhattan Inn (a restaurant) with the best brunch on the planet, accompanied by a live pianist -- this neighborhood has got you covered.
- We're steps away from Franklin Ave, which is the go-to for great bars, wine stores, coffee shops and boutiques -- we'll give you an extensive list of where you need to go once you've booked the place...also, your a 10-minute walk from Williamsburg.
- Upon booking, we'll provide you with a word doc w/literally everything you could ever need to know about the place/neighborhood/transportation.
Live it up!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$1100 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3800 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||1:00 PM|
Ben's place was perfect for what we were looking for - a spacious place to call home for a week while visiting New York City. Close to the subways, located in a nice Polish neighbourhood, and a comfortable living space are just some of the awesome parts about this loft. Would highly recommend Ben and his loft for others! (The cats are super friendly and easy to chill with)
Ben and Sarina's loft was amazing. What a gorgeous space!! We felt so lucky to be staying there. The location was great- 1 block away from the subway and close to the stores and coffee shop. We felt totally safe in the neighborhood. Ben was very easy to work with and very flexible.
We had the nicest stay at Ben's place. The house is just as described and as seen in the pictures. His cats are so cute, especially when they want your attention. We felt like we were at home away from home, since Ben makes you feel welcome from the beginning. Highly recommended !
We loved our stay at Ben and Sarina's loft. Everything was extremely well-organized and thought out in terms of our arrivals/visit/departure and the loft was 100% as advertised. The neighborhood is terrific if you are up for urban hipster experience...gritty, cool, noisy, fun. Loved it and we would highly recommend this loft.
there is some significant work being done this fall, we hear, on the nearby subway station, so plan accordingly.
Also, if you have lots of luggage be prepared for the stairs leading up to the apartment. Good exercise but not for everyone.
Thank you Ben, Sarina , and sweet kitties. We would definitely come back (assuming you'd have us)!
The reservation was canceled 9 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Our stay at the loft was awesome -- it truly is a gigantic, cool space right in the heart of Greenpoint. I traveled with three friends and we slept two in the bedroom and two on their big couch. We had a car, which we parked really easily down the street. Ben was super easy to work with and very communicative, and the kittens were a blast to hang out with. If you want an "authentic" Brooklyn experience that is actually probably WAY nicer than half the apartments around you, this is the place to stay! Thanks so much, Ben!
I stayed at Ben and Sarina's place at the start of the NYC summer and frankly I couldn't have chosen a more ideal place. The apartment is incredibly spacious, light and easy to keep cool. It is located super close to the L train, so it's a short trip into Manhattan and a short stroll into Williamsburg, but still retains a chill suburban vibe to it. The cats were super relaxed and easy to live with, as were Ben and Sarina to deal with. Big win :)
Great place in a perfect location to explore all the happening spots. Ben and Sarina's place was beautiful clean and comfortable and they took great care of us in organizing our stay. Kitty Kats are both super friendly and were fun to have around. Would love to return for a future visit and would recommend to anyone looking for the brooklyn experience.
It was really great staying at Ben and Sarina's. Everything went really smoothly for picking up the keys to leaving. The loft is very spacious, stylish and comfortable and super well located. The perfect Brooklyn experience! They really are great hosts and their cats super chill. I would recommend staying at their place to anyone.
Could not have stayed in a better place. The apartment is just as described and bigger than it looks in photos. It was really clean and homely. The cats are super-friendly. Greenpoint is a great part of Brooklyn: lots going on without being as busy as Williamsburg, yet just a moment away from there. Everything was totally organised by the hosts and there was absolutely no stress.