NOTES: Please don't inquire if you're looking to "host a gathering" or stage some kind of shoot.
ALSO: Please do not send us reservation requests before communicating with us directly.
Your very own loft in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. We go away almost every weekend, hence the availability being mainly those days.
Here's the deal:
- Gorgeous, newly renovated 1,100 sq. foot loft -- perfect for a couple!
- 3 blocks from the Hudson River Ferry, which can take you to Dumbo, South Street Seaport in Manhattan, Midtown, Queens and Governor's Island in a matter of minutes!
- Apartment is not a share, no roommates whatsoever
- It's a 1-bedroom, so you won't be sleeping in the living room
- Extremely safe + secure building, quiet, only a couple apartments per floor
- Brand new bathroom and kitchen (amazing shower + plumbing, dishwasher, stove, etc.)
- A/C in the living room AND bedroom
- You'll have your own office
- Stereo with all your iPod hook-ups ready to go
- Wi-Fi of course
- The loft DOES come with 2 of the greatest cats in the history of Brooklyn. They're domestic short-hairs -- both of us here are deathly allergic to cats and have zero problems living with them (though, we get that it's different for everyone.)
- The building itself is in easily the best section of Greenpoint -- 100ft from the G Train entrance (which takes you directly to midtown Manhattan OR deeper Brooklyn, like Park Slope, Carroll Gardens, etc) -- a highly populated, highly safe neighborhood.
- A tennis ball's throw from the G train which is your gateway to Times Square
- 3 blocks from the East River Ferry, which can take you to the Brooklyn Bridge, Governor's Island, Downtown Manhattan and beyond.
- Out in the neighborhood, there's Papacitos, our favorite outdoor taco joint -- there's Paulie Gee's, the best gourmet pizza in Brooklyn -- there's Five Leaves, which has the craziest/best burger in town -- there's Manhattan Inn (a restaurant) with the best brunch on the planet, accompanied by a live pianist -- this neighborhood has got you covered.
- We're steps away from Franklin Ave, which is the go-to for great bars, wine stores, coffee shops and boutiques -- we'll give you an extensive list of where you need to go once you've booked the place...also, your a 10-minute walk from Williamsburg.
- Upon booking, we'll provide you with a word doc w/literally everything you could ever need to know about the place/neighborhood/transportation.
Live it up!
Don't smash things.
Don't spray cheap champagne all over the ceiling.
Don't kick the cats.
Don't degrade the cats.
Don't set fire to our clothes.
Don't set fire to our books.
Don't set fire to anything, actually.
Don't throw a party (We'll find out.)
Don't steal our things, we work hard for them.
Don't steal our cats, they work hard for us.
Amazing apartment to match an amazing city.
We loved the kitties!!!
Short train to Manhattan but the local neighborhood also has all you need. Really nice restaurants and cool bars.
Ben & Sarina were perfect hosts. Contactable at any time and really friendly.
I would go back in a heart beat and can't wait to.
Thanks so much for an amazing trip
We had a wonderful stay at Ben and Sarina's and felt sort of at home. The place is exactly as expected, i.e. just great and huge. Ben is very helpful and quick in answering any question. Ben provides a very detailed booklet where you can find the answer to every question you could have about the flat as well as useful information about the surrounding shops and restaurants. The cats are lovely and it's a pleasure to find them waiting for you in the evening.
The Subway couldn't be closer and takes you into Manhattan in no time. A 5' walk to the river will offer you a stunning view of Manhattan.
Everything was easy and pleasant, what more can you ask for?
Ben and Sarina's place was awesome. Totally beautiful environment - high ceilings, lot's of light and heating if there during winter months. No complaints!
Ben's place was perfect for what we were looking for - a spacious place to call home for a week while visiting New York City. Close to the subways, located in a nice Polish neighbourhood, and a comfortable living space are just some of the awesome parts about this loft. Would highly recommend Ben and his loft for others! (The cats are super friendly and easy to chill with)
Ben and Sarina's loft was amazing. What a gorgeous space!! We felt so lucky to be staying there. The location was great- 1 block away from the subway and close to the stores and coffee shop. We felt totally safe in the neighborhood. Ben was very easy to work with and very flexible.
We had the nicest stay at Ben's place. The house is just as described and as seen in the pictures. His cats are so cute, especially when they want your attention. We felt like we were at home away from home, since Ben makes you feel welcome from the beginning. Highly recommended !
It says "Ben Z" but it's actually Ben + Sarina, an affable Brooklyn couple who tend to travel quite a bit.
We like our Bill Callahan, our kale, our vodka grapefruit, our adventures to the park and upstate green pastures and above all, we love our kitties (so you best as well if you wanna rent the place!)
As of now we are self-employed NYC'ers.
Together we do the following: Edit a magazine, develop mobile apps, run a skin care line, sell fine prints, photograph weddings and dreams, events management and lots more.