About This Listing
Rental Type: a private room in a shared flat (other guests may be in other rooms)
Room + Balcony size: 25m2
Number of beds: 2 double deck bed (of standard size 200x90 cm) and more matresses with bedsets on the floor (same type of mattress as on double deck beds).
Maximum stay: unlimited
Ideal for: 4 persons
The apartment is located at the north part of Munich. The outdoor atmosphere is relaxing and calmful. Buses and U-Bahns run every 10 minutes.
To Feldmoching S- / Ubahn station: 1 min by bus. Bus stop is just 2 minutes walk.
To Hbf : 20 minutes by Bus+Ubahn
From Feldmoching S- / Ubahn Station to Oktoberfest: 25 mins by U-bahn, or 17 mins by S-bahn. After booking is confirmed, I could send you guys the guide to Wiesn.
If you come by car, free parking is available nearby. Munich attractions can be reached with German trains, underground trains, buses and trams. Shopping centers, restaurants, banks, hospitals and groceries, within 10 minutes by bus and train from apartment.
Notice to Oktoberfest visitors:
Usually the market rate will go up when time is running short. During Oktoberfest weekend tents and accommodations in munich will be heavily crowded. It is advised to visit Oktoberfest weekdays, market rate would therefore be lower.
Oktoberfest visitors will be provided with prochures for traveling to munich/wiesn and chocolate :).
blankets, mattresses, bedsheets, wifi, towels, washing maschine, fridges
Price is defined in USD Dollar and could be fluctuated if you view the listing in other currencies.
Please inbox me for exact pricing. Please make sure to agree on the house rules and hosting arrangements on another tab before booking.
- After booking is confirmed, the rent for every new extra guest added is 30EUR extra per night. - Keep clean and tidy in the apartment especially the common area. - Keep the floor dry. - Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. But you could smoke outside. - During workdays and saturday between noon and 3pm, 6pm and 8am, the whole sunday, and all public holidays, NO BIG NOISE should be produced that disturb the below neighbor. - Take off your shoes once you enter the apartment. - Pets are not allowed! - Price for long term renting is negotiable. - Before you move out, please separate the bed linen and bed sheets and organise them properly on the bed.
Notre séjour à Munich était très sympa. L'appartement est bien situé, à 10 minutes à pieds du métro. La chambre est comme sur les photos. Nous avons été bien accueillies.
Good for large groups, clean and close to the train station about 15-20 mins to the center of town
thank you Karsten for the welcome, we come too late at night because of the snow and Mr. CHEN waited for us. satisfied with the apartment and the Home.
The reservation was canceled 13 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
* The flat is situated in 7 minutes walk from U-Bahn and S-Bahn station. So after another 20 minutes you can reach the center of Munchen.
* There is a lot of free parking places around, which was important to us.
* The room is big enough for 4 guests. It is quiet. Though the railroad is not far, you will hardly hear it. But the jingle sound of railway-crossing is very nice. It reminded me my childhood :).
* It's possible to use kitchen. Everything necessary for cooking is there.
* Bathroom equipment is in very good condition.
* Karsten provided us with all necessary information.
* Upon arrival, Karsten's helper met us and answered all our questions. He was very nice and helpful.
Generally, we were pleased to stay at Karsten's flat.
All in all we had a pleasant stay over the weekend, though communication could have been a little bit better during booking. While the area itself is pretty dull, it's well connected to central Munich by U-bahn. We booked the big room for 7 people and the smaller one for 4. For this number it was ok, but fitting more people in the big room would be a really tight squeeze and I definitely can't imagine 6 people (as quoted in the offer) staying in the smaller. The flat itself is ok, but I must admit it felt like they were just trying to fit in as many beds and mattresses as possible, so in the end it's not a nice, cozy place with some character (what I feel is kind of the essence of airbnb) where you can also for example cook a meal, but just an alright place to sleep. The kitchen was pretty bare and there was no table/chairs to sit down and eat. Also, with just one bathroom, it's a bit difficult for this many people.
We didn't meet Karsten personally, but his helper (who also lives in the flat), was there to greet us and explain everything we needed to know.
Thanks for your review. Before you confirm this booking, I reminded you of the house rules, room size and the bed settings by Airbnb message on 30. Nov 3:16pm: "
- This will be 2 rooms in a shared flat without lift, with 4 double deck beds and extra mattresses with bedset on floor in total. There is 1 guest in another room, and the kitchen and batheroom are shared.
- Please be considerate to other staying guest and neighbours, from 11pm until 8am, no big noise or party is allowed in the common area.
- If you as a large group of guest are to book a single room, please be aware of the room size stated in description. Most spaces might have to be used for placing mattresses or beds and thus there may be potential risk that the luggages may need to be placed outside the room when sleeping.
- In case you want extra guests to be added, please state that before booking is confirmed. Once booking is confirmed, we reserve the right to deline this request depending on the situation ( e.g. comfort of other staying guests, insufficient places for sleeping or putting luggages)
Photos and description in the listing including 1 kitchen and 1 toilet should be reflecting the actual circumstances.
You replied on 30. Nov 4:21pm: "Heey, we had a slight problem with the credit card limit, so i'll book the small room for 4 people and another friend will book the big one for the other 7. Hope that's allright with you! Otherwise, the rules sound perfectly reasonable, looking forward to staying at your place :)"
I assume you would have checked the photos and agreed on the rules before you confirm this booking. If you find anythings misleading or anythings I did not explain clearly, you should have reached me or Airbnb upon moving in.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Karsten
I like to share my place and meet new people, gift chocolates to guests, invite guests to my home party, help guests in urgent needs for shelter, etc.
From the guests' review, I am helpful, courteous, and relatively responsive to guests' requests. I would like to continue improving my hosting service at my best.