Located in the heart of "Le Quartier du Plateau Mont-Royal" Just in front of Jeanne Mance Parc with a direct and beautiful view of Mont-Royal. Here is my 1100 square feets (100M) Apartment with 2 bedrooms on the top floor of a 3 storey building.
This apartment has the charme of the "Plateau type" of habitation. There is one large living room and 2 larges bedrooms. This apartment has high ceilings with a full hardwood floor.
The living room with its large contemporary sofa is equipped with a Hi-tech 52inch HD TV, HD recorder cable, a PlayStation 3 and a Bose Lifestyle sound system. The Master room has a top quality and fluffy King Bed (The biggest) made from a mix of organic and memory foam. (The bed is to die for !). The second room has a queen bed and a desk. The two bedroom have individual AC Machine. The kitchen is fully equipped with a wine cooler, a Francis Francis espresso machine and its grinder.
You will find tennis court at 100 meters from the apartment on Parc Jeanne Mance and the Mont-Royal to go jogging or to take a walk. (Cross-country skiing in wintertime). It's near all the restaurants, Bars and shopping without the noises (The park location advantage).
Have a full urbain life on "Le Plateau" with the campain quiet of "Le Parc Jeanne-Mance"
High Speed Wi-Fi is included.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$11 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$927 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2780 /month|
This is a great place to stay.
Stephane is very hospitable and easy to work with. I highly recommend this rental.
Situation de l appartement idéale. Vue très sympathique sur le mont royal et quartier très calme à 20mn à pied du cœur de ville. Appartement clair et fonctionnel, bien situé pour rayonner dans (website hidden)ès bon contact avec Stéphane.
My mother and sister came to Montreal to visit me and they stayed in Stephane's apartment. The place was really clean, very well located, it has lots of light and it's very spacious. It was easy to contact Stephane and he is very flexible with the check-in and check-out hours. I would recommend his apartment to anyone.
We had an unforgettable time in Montreal staying in Stephane's apartment. Stephane was very flexible with our arrival and departure times and always quick to respond if we had any questions. The apartment was much bigger than I expected, and we thought the location was perfect. A mix of tranquility and closeness to cafés and bars. Le Plateau Mont Royal is a friendly, bustling and beautiful neighbourhood. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. It was our home away from home. Clean and charming with everything you could possibly need! Thanks Stephane! :)
Stephane´s apt was wonderful! The apt was clean and had everything we needed! The location was great, literally steps away from dozens of places to eat at any time of the day and night!!! And as a host Sthephane was very easy to work with, responds promptly via email and text, and he was very professional. We would definitely stay here again!
The reservation was canceled 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great apt in a great locations! Would definitely stay here again!
Excellent sejour dans cet appartement idealement situe ! A deux pas d'une station de Bixi ( le velib' montrealais). Pique nique dans les jardins face a l'appartement. Chouettes magasins aux alentours. Tres bon accueil de Stephane. Charmant appartement ideal pour un sejour en famille.
AMAZING apartment in a perfect location. Very spacious, lots of light, a great common room, and a beautiful balcony overlooking the park---the sort of place you really look forward to coming back to after a day of walking around Montreal. It was everything my friend and I were looking for and more.
Stephane is a friendly, low-key and responsive host. He also had great suggestions for restaurants and other things to do in his neighborhood.
Will definitely look to stay there again if I go back to Montreal.
This is a very nice apartment in a very nice location. We felt it is a home away from home. Let me review it in the following aspects:
1. The host
Stephane is a very good host. He communicates well. He is cool, courteous and laid back, and gives his guests plenty of space.
2. The apartment
The apartment is large, clean, quiet, and at the top of the floor.
- It has a nice little terrace that overlooks a beautiful maple tree lined street and a large green park across the street.
- The living room is spacious. The large HD TV is nice with both French and English channels.
- The kitchen is fully functional with stoves, a large refrigerator, a microwave, oven, etc.
- The dining room has a nice skylight, is spacious too.
- The bedrooms are large and clean. With plenty of spaces in closets and drawers. It has a large king size bed and a queen size bed. Both are very comfortable. All the towels and linens are clean and fresh.
- The bathroom is of reasonable size. It is very clean. The shower has great (in fact, a very strong) water pressure. :)
3. The location
The apartment is located in the best part of Montreal. I like:
- The park right across the apartment. There are families picnic in the park, people playing ball games, bikers cruising along, people walking dogs and greeting each other. It really offers a sense of community and you feel like you belong to the city.
- The little restaurants within 1-3 blocks offer a variety of choices, French, Indian, Portuguese, Vegan, Poutine, you name it.
- The little coffee shops that you can pop in to have a nice cup of coffee and relax in the sun.
- The best parts of Montreal: Saint Denis and Saint Laurent streets are less than 5 blocks away.
- The super market is right around the corner within 5 min walk that offers fresh groceries and other household products.
4. Getting around
- Bus number 55 is within 3 min walk, and takes you to downtown in 15 mins, to Metro (Place des Arts station) in 15 mins, and to Old Montreal in 15 mins.
- Bus number 129 is within 3 min walk, and takes you to Chemin Catherine, University of McGill and Univ. of Montreal within 15-20 mins.
- BIXI (Montreal's bike sharing program) has a station right next to number 129 bus stop and is within 3 min walk.
5. Fit for family with kids
- We have our pre-school age son with us during the trip. This apartment fits for kids. My son fell in love with that little model motorcycle Stephane has in the apartment.
All in all, I would prefer staying in this apartment than staying in any of the downtown hotels. During our one-week stay, it felt coming home each day after exploring the city.