About this listing
Couple with a child rent independent double room in the central area of Florence. It has a separate entrance and it was recently remodeled, so everything is new. The walk to city center the house is very close, 5 from Curch Santa Croce, 10 to Duomo
The room is 15 mq, bright and equipped with: two single beds, table with two chairs, wardrobe, kitchnette, a little fridge, bathroom, TV, WIFI connection.
The apartment is located in the quaint neighborhood of St. Ambrogio, a few minutes walk from Piazza Santa Croce, Piazza Signoria and Duomo. Near house there is a market and a lot of restaurants and nightclubs that animate the life of the neighborhood.
Bus stop downstairs.
The room is located on the third floor on the right (without elevator) of a small building.
Bed linen and towels included.
TURISTIC TAX: From October 2014 the City of Florence has established a tourist tax. The tax rate is 2.50 Euro per person per night. Tax is included in the price.
You have your indipendet entrance.
Interaction with guests
I live in front of you so you may knock on my door whenever you want...
Other things to note
TURISTIC TAX: from October 2014 the City of Florence has established a tourist tax. The tax rate is 2.50 Euro per person per night. Tax is not included in the price.
- Let us know your arrival time.
- Check-in time: 13:00
- Check-out time: 10:00
- TURISTIC TAX: from October 2014 the City of Florence has established a tourist tax. The tax rate is 2.50 Euro per person per night. Tax is included in the price.
- Check-in: provide a proof of identity and address of residence
- On your arrival we will give you the keys to give you free access to the room.
- If you come back home late try to be quite so you don't wake up who is sleeping.
- You can not bring other people in the room during the day as night
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Free WiFi
- If you need to leave your luggage with me for a few hours after you've checked-out of the room that is easily arranged .
- Please leave the place as you found it.
- Have a good stay!!
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
Ciao a tutti,
sono Antonella, vivo a Firenze con il mio compagno e mio figlio di 8 anni. Sono laureata in Storia dell'Arte, adoro viaggiare, leggere e andare al cinema.