About this listing
I enjoy sharing my home with likeminded travelers. It was an experiment to open up to the universe and letting it in. Four years later, the exchange is still on.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ME FIRST FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE MAKING RESERVATION REQUEST. I REQUEST 3 WEEKS MINIMUM STAY, AND PREFER 4 WEEKS OR MORE. WILL GIVE DISCOUNT FOR MONTH LONG STAY. Thank you!
Bright one bedroom apartment with balcony in hip Lower Eastside of Manhattan. Steps away from great restaurants, galleries, and shops. Walking distance to Chinatown, East Village, Little Italy, Nolita & Soho. F train stops 1 block away, B/D train 3 blocks away. Many bus stops nearby.
You will have the apartment all to yourself. It's fully furnished with everything you need for the comfort of home while in the middle of a vital downtown scene. Hardwood floor, impeccably clean and compact. Japanese style futon bed. Air conditioners in both living room and bedroom. Free WiFi. Elevator. Laundry in the same building. But please note I do not have a TV.
The apartment accommodates 2 people comfortably, up to 4, but it will be tight. Minimum stay 2 weeks. PLEASE WRITE ME BEFORE MAKING ANY RESERVATIONS. So we can find out more about each other to make sure we are a good fit. Thank you!
* A true one-bedroom apartment completely to yourself
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Balcony garden with benches
* Clean linens and towels
* There is a second futon that can be rolled out for additional 2 more people. The apartment will be a little cramped for 4, but it is possible.
* Free WiFi
* Heating and air conditioning
* Shampoo, conditioner and bath soap
Interaction with Guests
We can interact as much or little as the guest prefers. I may not be in town during the guest's stay, if so, I'll arrange to have someone there for the key exchange. All communication are via email or phone. I answer all questions promptly!
Vibrant community, friendly neighbors, delicious restaurants, cool shops and many galleries.
F subway stop: East Broadway, 1 block away
D/B subway stop: Grand Street, 3 blocks away
M15 bus stop: Hester Street, 1 block away
And several other buses within a few blocks away
There are a couple of car services within 2 blocks, so you can call for a car easily, or use Uber
If you have your own car, there is on street paid parking that needs to be renewed every couple of hours. Or parking lots within a few blocks for longer parked periods of time.
Other Things to Note
This is a family oriented building, with some residents living here for decades. Please be courteous and respectful. No loud parties please!
- Clean towels and sheets are provided. So are shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
- Please leave apartment the same condition as you found it.
- Things break in life, it's OK, but please tell me about it as soon as you can, so I am prepared and make sure you are without needs during your stay.
- Check in and out time flexible, please stay communicative about it and we can work most situations out.
- Be aware, this is a TV-less home.
- $100 fee for lost keys.
- No smoking inside. OK on the balcony.
- Please be quiet and considerate to my neighbors.
- Enjoy yourself!