Small room situated in the middle of the PLATEAU Mont-Royal, between parks Lafontaine and Mont-Royal, downtown and Quartier Latin on a safe street, clam and sunny with free parking. No need to pay $100 a night for a hotel with poor service anyway and on top of that you can use the tenant's vast expertise about Montreal, its festivals, public transportation, its specials and its secrets.
Enjoy the festivals, parks, proximity to all services (Metro, Major bus lines, Bike routes, Grocery store, Cinema) in a ground floor furnished room including a desk, drawers and a double bed. You also have access to a washing machine for free inside the apartment to avoid going out to do your laundry (There is also a lavatory at the corner of the street).
WHAT YOU GET:
- Furnished room
- Double bed
- Wireless Internet
- Electricity and heating
- Free parking on the street
- Access to a covered backyard with a table
- Access to a sunny frontyard (beside the room)
- Access to a washing machine
- Access to a barbecue
- Access to the kitchen and all its commodities
- Access to a shared living room
- Ground Floor
- No curfew, as you have your own set of keys
- A really cool shower head!! :D
- Less than 2 minutes walk from the grocery store
- Less than 2 minutes walk from the Sherbrooke metro station
- Less than 2 minutes walk from major bus lines
- Less than 1 minute walk from one of the bike routes
- Less than 5 minutes walk from rue St-Denis
- Less than 5 minutes walk from a Subway restaurant
- Less than 5 minutes walk from a fruiterer
- Moins de 5 minutes de marche de la rue St-Denis
- Moins de 5 minutes de marche d'un restaurant Subway
- Moins de 5 minutes de marche d'une fruiterie
- Less than 8 minutes walk from the Quartier Latin and its bars
- Less than 8 minutes walk from the movie theatre
- Less than 8 minutes walk from the Just For Laughs festival
- Less than 15 minutes walk from the Montreal Jazz Festival
- Less than 15 minutes walk from the Francofolies
I had a GREAT stay at Clebel's place. I was visiting Montreal for the first time and couldn't have chosen a better place where to stay. The apartment is very well located, only a two minutes walking from Sherbrooke Station and Lafontaine Park. A fifteen minute walk to downtown. Clebel and his roommates are really friendly and can help you find the places to visit and discover Montreal.
Very nice, convivial hosts - all three of them! The room is small, but quite serviceable and decently equipped for the price. Bed was quite comfortable! There was never any noise either, which is important to me, as I like to sleep in. and the WiFi worked great!
Very nice host, really tries to make one feel at home. Great location. Great little room that has everything one needs. Overall an excellent place for a visit to Montreal or for making a start in Montreal while finding a place for oneself.
We had a great stay! Clebel and his roommates were super friendly and gave us suggestions about where to go and what to do - but also we very much had our own space in the apartment and felt very comfortable there.
The location was AWESOME - we walked everyday from the apartment and could walk all around the plateau, to chinatown and the latin quarter, to mont-royal, and to mile end. The streets around the apartment were beautiful... some residential and others with great bars and restaurants.
Parking was super easy - we found a spot on the street on the same block as the apartment. It was free and we didn't have to move the car.
Overall, we'd highly recommend this place!
Super séjour! Appartement très sympa et bien placé. Merci pour tout et au plaisir de se revoir sur Montréal.
We stayed in Montreal for 5 days and we had a really good time there. Clebel and his roommates were very friendly, we had everything we needed and the apartment is perfectly located - we were recommended delicious restaurants and cafés. I would definitely recommend this place!
Friendly and welcoming! Good tips on local stuff to do and very inviting.
Clebel was friendly and more than willing to provide information about places to eat, see and things to do in Montreal. We did not get to spend long here but would recommend him for a short stopover like we did
I had an amazing time at this place. It is located very close to a station on the orange line which will take you directly to a lot of the key attractions.
But most importantly, the guys are amazing! Joe and Jules took me ice-skating at the park just behind the apartment and Clebel showed me around town like I was an old friend. Montreal was a great town, but these guys made it something special! I would definitely recommend staying here :)
accueil chaleureux : appartement partagé par plusieurs jeunes
proximité métro OK
chambre un peu petite
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.