Would you like to spend a few days in the heart of Silicon Valley?
Join the Startup Embassy family! Even if the calendar shows no availability , get in contact with us!
In the past year, we have hosted amazing entrepreneurs from all around the world: Spaniards, Russians, Brazilians, Poles, Indians, Germans, Mexicans, Japanese – just to name a few! So we all are happily connected and you could also be part of our network.
We’ve helped all of them meet a lot of “must-know” people from Silicon Valley to get the best for their journey and future plans for their startups (see the excellent reviews on our profile).
We’ll provide you with everything you will need to experience the startup and Silicon Valley way of life:
- A cozy bed to have great conversations or pitches with your neighbors – and to get a good night’s sleep!
- A co-working space with free, high speed Internet
- An international group of colleagues from all over the world coming to weekly dinners and BBQs
- Information about all high tech networking events taking place in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area on a weekly basis, which people from our house attend together
- Kitchen access and cooking experiences with your fellow co workers where you will share Paella, Schnitzel, Ceviche, Chapati with chicken curry and some drinks like Dos Equis, Heineken, König Pilsener, Kronenbourg and more
- Several bikes with locks available so that you can use them
- Free, safe and easy parking if you have a car
- Tips about the best way or transportation to get from any place you want to any other in the Bay Area or for trips to Yosemite or Lake Tahoe for example
We are 10 minutes away biking distance from places like the California Ave. Caltrain Station that can easily take you to every part of Silicon Valley you want from San Jose to San Francisco.
Very short biking distance to Stanford University and supermarkets like Walmart, Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods. 5 minutes walking distance from Walgreens pharmacy, Starbucks, Subway, 3 Japanese restaurants, a Thai restaurant and a Mexican one.
We are also very close to the most interesting companies in Silicon Valley like (website hidden), (website hidden), Tesla Motors, Y Combinator, 500 Startups, NASA, Singularity University…You will most likely meet some of the great people working at these companies when we invite them [and you] to our weekly dinners or BBQs. It’s a great and easy way to network and you will form friendships that will last a lifetime.
I'm definitely coming back if I go to the Palo Alto area. Jesus and all the amazing entrepreneurs felt like a big family for me. I am so grateful having met them in my trip to California.
Awesome people, very international! Get started here if you are new from abroad
It was a great experience for me! The host, Jesus Navarrete, is very considerate and attentive. And the guests are very intelligent, driven, and fun. I enjoyed every minute during my one week stay!
I liked the place. Startupers are there and open minded. We made work and parties at the same time ))
Everyone here is hardworking, they all have a dream, and always encourage each other to keep moving forward. I'll choose to stay in this place again if I come back to Palo Alto.
Startup Embassy is a realy nice place for stay in Silicon Valley ☺ You can meet here people from all world, who do interesting projects. House is very open, comfortable and full of good energy.
Everyone who is looking for a place to stay in Palo Alto, should choose this one. This is the best choice - higly recomended
That was second time for me to stay at Startup Embassy. I really enjoyed meeting very friendly hosts and many entrepreneurs coming from all over the world. I would love to come back there when I go to Silicon Valley next time.
This is the best place you want to visit and stay if you are a startup guy.
People here are super friendly and nice. We shared a lot about our startup ideas and experiences. It was awesome.
I am planning my next visit to Startup Embassy...
Eva is a very nice host! I really liked the vibe and met some really interesting people. Recommended to everyone!
If you want a space where you can do some work, sleep, and meet interesting people, Startup Embassy is the spot! I loved working from the tables in the back yard on the stone patio. The only reason why I rated 4/5 is because I'm a light sleeper and it was a little close to the Cal Train.