About this listing
CasaRush is home, not just empty life-less walls. Painted walls, decorations from all over the world, some decorations brought by guests and a comforting sense of home that you will enjoy.
MUST LOVE DOGS! We have 2 large loving dogs that call our place home. We have been excellent hosts for years from Florida to New York. This apt is a 2 bedroom (1 room available), 1 bath, living room, kitchen located on the 1st floor.
Because we have dogs, we ask for NO kids/children in our place.
What do we offer?
- One Full Loft (memory foam) Bed + One Full Air Bed that fits underneath the loft bed
- Plenty of power strips
- Iron / Hair Dryer
- Clean Sheets, Blankets, pillows and Towels
- Clothes Washer (hang to dry)
- A/C during summer, Heat during winter
- Breakfast: cereal, bagels, fruit, coffee, tea, milk and orange juice.
Have questions? I work on a computer all day so I answer pretty quickly. :o)
Guests will have access to their own private room, shared bathroom, shared kitchen and shared living room. Master bedroom and closets are inaccessible by the guests.
We have exclusive deals for our guests which include discounted photography sessions while you're exploring the city, discounts on theatre tickets and periodically restaurant discounts.
Interaction with Guests
We make sure we are at our place when you arrive so you can meet Ellie and Rhino too! If you want complete privacy, breakfast will be available at your convenience. Or if you want to have a cup of coffee together and learn why we moved here, we're up for that too!
We are at the south end of Washington Heights which doesn't have a lot of shops you can walk to. There is history in the buildings which make each building very unique. When midtown was all factories, the rich lived up in Washington Heights during the 20s-30s so there's a lot of marble and detail in each building. There are many families and a lot of people who spend more time outside than inside. Everyone knows each other in our neighborhood.
Food options nearby: Espresso Bar, Cafes, McDonalds, Dunkin Donuts, Wendys, Pizza, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Mexican, Dominican, Empanadas, BBQ, Deli, Pastries, Bagels, Starbucks (8 short blocks).
We are 3 blocks from the 1 Train that takes you to Central Park, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Penn Station all the way to the Statue of Liberty Ferry. We are 8 blocks from the A Train which runs express. We're also 2 blocks from Riverside to take a nice waterside stroll along the Hudson River.
- No partying
- No smoking
- No children
- Other pets are not allowed
- Extra visitors are not allowed
- Maintain the bathroom as you find it. If you make a mess, please clean up after yourself.
- There is a plunger if you clog the toilet. Please do not leave it up to us to clean. This is not a hotel.
- You will have keys to come and go as you please
- Throw away all of your trash from your room in the outside trash cans so the dogs will not dig in