About this listing
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- 2 bottles of water/person/2 ways
- Welcome drink
- Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot water
- Complementary bottled water in cabin
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals as: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner (Set menu Vietnamese Style)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Kayaking or Rowing boat (one hour)
- Cooking demonstration
- Fishing equipments
- On board insurance, service charge
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: US $ 70
- Single Supplement is for those who want to stay in a single room. “ Willing to share” policy is no longer applied.
- Baby Cot is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 5 years old will be free of charge (maximum is 1 child per cabin, sharing room with parent)
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old (maximum is 1 child per cabin):
+ Sharing bed with parents will be charged 50% the adult tour price
+ Sharing room with adult will be charged 70% the adult tour price
- From 9 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
- Two children under 9 sharing a full cabin are charged at 75% respecctively of full cabin rate
• Payments in VND are to be made equivalent to the amount in USD at the official exchange rate of the State Bank of Vietnam on the day of payment.
• No Shuttle bus Ha Noi – Ha Long - Hanoi: Reduce US $ 10/2 ways /person
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in on board.
WHAT TO BRING
- Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
My husband and I enjoyed the Ha Long Bay tour very much. We had lots of fun and the food was really good. The staff went out of their way to please us. Excellent! We also had the opportunity to make some very good friends. Truly value for money. Highly recommended.
This host has 280 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Luan
=== WELCOME TO HANOI OLD QUARTER HOMESTAY ===
My name is Luan, I have worked for 10 years as local guide, and I travelled in many places especially in Vietnam. My biggest dream is to travel all over the world and be able to share my great knowledge about Vietnam. With my family, we decided to support each other and open Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay.
My main objectives was to include what the travellers want the most which is experiencing the authentic Vietnamese life and exploring local activities. Today, I consider that the authentic Vietnamese life has become quite rare. Whenever or wherever you travel you all want discover new customs and learn more about a culture. So this inspired me to the host and share my home with the travellers from all over the world.
=== MY FAMILY ===
Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay opened as the interfering cultural place to connect friends with new friends. The homestay couldn’t be more authentic without my family, all raised and born in Hanoi. As a longstanding Vietnamese tradition, my family includes three generations:
Me and my wife Nguyen Nhu Quynh (Name of the flower which only hatch in midnight of the lunar new year) – She works as the official staff. She also can speak Chinese because she lived in Shanghai for 3 years. We have a 20 month-old son together, his name is Do Truong An (Peaceful forever).
Nguyen Do Khai – My younger brother – a high school student.
Nguyen Viet Thuy – My father – He is a retired cook. He can help you with the Traditional Vietnamese Food with an authentic taste. If you want to learn how to cook some tasty Vietnamese dishes or enjoy a family dinner, feel free to inform me in advance then we can prepare the dinner for you.
Finally, my mother Do Ngoc Lan also the Housekeeping Executive – She has been working in three star and four star hotel for 15 years. So you can feel the cleanness, comfort and relaxation at my home.
=== ACCOMODATION ==
My home is located in the Old quarter, the heart of Hanoi, surrounded by good restaurants and shops, in green, quiet streets within walking distance of Hoan Kiem Lake which is the perfect environment to enjoy your holidays.
The cosy rooms are lovely decorated with air-conditioning. Some of the rooms have a balcony with a nice view of the Old Quarter streets. The others rooms are located in the back of the building, which guarantees you a relaxing and quiet night.
=== EXTRAS ===
- Pick up service from and to the airport
- Renting or buying motorbike
- Family dinner
I have been working in tourism industry for 10 years. Traveling all around my country from the north to the south, experiencing all the local culture and authentic places of Vietnam.
Each year, I help more than 1000 guests who became my friends later to experience d the authentic places and real landscapes of Vietnam.
I always offer the best rates guaranteed. I have not had the working office or company. So I do not have to pay the government tax or operating fee. Moreover, I have the good relationship with all the hotel owners or tour suppliers. That is why I can offer not only the best local knowledge but the best rates also.
In order to make our own brand, I have created Local Tours Vietnam.
Our mission statement: “Stay as locals, Play as locals”.
With our traveling passion, we really hope to bring Vietnam to the world.
"I love Vietnam and proud of its amazing nature, a deep orient culture blended with local traditional customs and its unforgettable history. Showing them to you, my travelers, is my passion. Your satisfaction about the trip is my happiness. You will come back to visit a place when you like a place so much. Thus making you falling in love with my country is my mission. I will customize your trip upon your special requests to help you with just a limited time, but so much to enjoy"
We offer the personalized tours, tailored to suit your own itineraries, times, etc. They can be for just one person; a couple, a small family group or a group of friends. Prices may be adjusted depending on the number taking part in the tour.
Just contacting us to get the best trips and vacations in Vietnam