About This Listing
A stunning, new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our place.
*** OUR LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
Alessandro has a tidy well-located room in the Westminster area just a few short blocks from Victoria station. The surrounding neighborhood & amenities are very pleasant. The flat was particularly clean, which was much appreciated. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you!
Me and my girlfriend had a good time staying at Alessandro's place. It was perfect for what we needed. Very good location, 2 min walk until bus stop and 10 min walk until Victoria Station. Quiet neighborhood, clean apartment, amenities provided. The shower is shared with the other apartments in the building and it can be a little crowded at times. Alessandro was very flexible in allowing us to store our bags before leaving to the airport. We communicated with him only by emails and all in all it was a very good experience.
Alessandro was very flexible in allowing us to store our bags. He provided us with great information prior to the trip. The room was great and exactly what we expected! Getting around the city was really easy as well - it was a relatively short walk to the Victoria and Pimlico stations so we had no problems at all!
Alessandro's place was perfect for what we needed. Very well located near pimlico and Victoria stations. Quiet neighborhood, very clean apartment, amenities were provided which was great! There was even breakfast cereals, milk, tea etc which helped in the mornings.
Easy key pick up and Alessandro had great communication via emails.
Only minor problem was the shared shower which is shared between a few apartments which can get busy at certain times. Other than that minor thing, everything was great!
Had a nice stay at Allessandro's place. The neighborhood was great for walking around and location.
The accommodations were exactly as represented; modern, very clean, and with everything you would need. Alessandro has thought of everything.
Unlike most AirBnB's we have stayed in, there was no common area and we did not meet Alessandro during our visit, but he communicated with us on a timely basis through e-mail and texting.
This host has 1806 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.