Gorgeous, refreshing and peaceful top floor 1 bedroom flat with beautiful, tranquil, tree-filed courtyard views in the midst of the famous SF Jazz club district! Comes with stacked washer & dryer, flat screen TV, super comfortable Simmon's BeautyRest high end pillow top KING size bed. With the additional twin bed in the living area, and foam mattresses we can accommodate up to 4 persons.
A pack and play travel crib is available for babies, just request.
This lovely flat is comfortably furnished with Scandinavian Designs furniture. It is in a modern building with secure front door entry. There is a fully stocked kitchen, towels and linens are provided, and there is a washer and dryer in the unit. Elevator access.
You will find yourself in the heart of San Francisco, close to Pacific Heights, Japan Town, the Fillmore music scene, and streets lined with abundant restaurants, cafés, and interesting shops.
Cable cars, downtown and just about everywhere in the entire city is easily accessible. The huge Safeway grocery store is just outside, along with endless diversions!
*Fantastic restaurants and cafes (Out the Door, SPQR, Fresca, Woodhouse Grill, Elite Cafe, Florio, Le Boulange, Solstice, Tortilla Heights, Sushi, Fillmore Cafe, Bruno's Pizza, Chicken & Waffles, etc).
* 4 blocks from the famous Sundance Kabuki movie theater where you can watch independent and Hollywood releases. New People cinema also close by for documentaries.
A new large flat screen TV and wood burning fireplace is in the living room for your enjoyment. Flat has free wireless internet throughout.
Please note that I prefer weekly bookings or longer, but will consider shorter bookings if there is a gap in the calendar or your request is adjacent to an existing reservation. Please check prior to inquiring. Short bookings will not be made for dates more than 90 days out.
If you are coming from SFO please use the Super Shuttle instead of BART. The cost is around $20 and they will drop you off right in front. The BART is not convenient as you will need to take a bus or cab once you get down in the city. Once you are at the unit it is very well served by public transport.
A public garage has parking connected to the building. It is $25/night. In addition, free parking overnight is usually available at the meters. Parking is not very difficult in this neighborhood and usually you can find a spot within a few blocks.
You won't find this level of quality, luxury, and comfort at your typical hotel room!
Please check my sister listing "Jazz on Fillmore" if your dates are not available here. They are identical units just different color schemes, same location.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE UNIT AND ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES. NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL. Either of these could result in total loss of deposit.
Please note that the host will not be present on site or at the rental. They instructions for the keys will be given to you and you can help yourself in, and enjoy your stay in privacy! The host prefer text communications first if anything needs attention.
------------- Reviews from Another Webiste: ---------------
Oct 26, 2012
Date of Stay October 18, 2012
Absolutely fabulous!! This is a new rental, so it was spotlessly clean (and I love clean). It was also beautifully and very, very tastefully decorated! The bedroom is very spacious with lots of extra room beyond the king size bed (which is very comfortable with soft, linens and comforters! Very large closet with lots of hangers as well as large dressers. Kitchen was well supplied with NEW pots, pans, dishes, glasses, toaster, coffee maker, etc. Lots of lighting with large windows in the bedroom and living room. Plenty of roadside parking outside, which is very rare in San Francisco. By going out the backdoor, by the fountain, you are right at the Fillmore outside jazz arena. We saw music performers (no charge) 3 days in a row. Also great Farmers market on Saturday and there is a large Safeway, in walking distance, around the corner! Traveling up Filmore, there are great stores, restaurants, bars, etc. So do you think I liked this place????? My only regret in writing this, is that it will be rented when I want to come back :)
Date of Stay October 22, 2012
The place itself is very nice, all newly furnished and not missing a thing, the location is very convenient to public transportation and walking distance to a ton of restaurants and shops. The property manager was super friendly and made sure everything was to our liking. We had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend this rental to our friends and family.
Date of Stay November 29, 2012
This is a great apartment and we didn't experience a single glitch. The owner of the apartment, couldn't have been more helpful and trusting. The location of this apartment is another big plus.
Interaction with Guests
Many buss lines in the area
1) Guests are to arrive after 4 pm and leave by 11:00 am; early check-in (if permitted) shall have a $50 fee. Late check-outs will be charged a $50 fee against security deposit per hour late.
2) Guests must wash their own dishes and clean up any spills immediately
3) Guests are to place all dirty towels in the washer and start the first load prior to checking out
4) Guests to bring their own paper products such as paper towels and toilet paper
5) Check-in time is before 12:00 mid-night; if guest are arriving after mid-night they must pay a $50 fee and inform the host 24 hours before they arrive so arrangements can be made to let them into building.
6) Heat must be turned off when guests are not home and when they check-out
7) Windows may be left open a crack, but not wide open when guests are not home (or upon check-out)
8) Perishable items (that no one else would use) are to be removed from the fridge prior to check-out.
9) No additional guests than stated (and paid for) in reservation. Each violation incurs a $50 extra charge per guest per night.
10) No parties at the home are allowed (and no more than 6 guests in the home at any given time).
11) All trash is to be placed in dustbins prior to check-out. No trash should be left out and about.
12) Children 3 and older and each pet count as additional guests, so please submit your inquiries for the proper number of guests (priced accordingly).
13) Absolutely no smoking inside the unit (not even out the window). Smoking must be outside of the building.
14) No loud music or sound that could disturb the neighbors.
15) No moving of furniture or accessories in the home. If moved, they need to be moved back. If heavy pieces (beds/tables, etc.) are moved there will be an additional charge from the cleaners.
16) Any damages to the home or maintenance/repair items need to be reported upon check-out.
17) Upon completing check-out please message host if possible to confirm.
18) Guests agree to be reasonable if there happen to be any glitches and understand this is not a hotel with a full-time staff. The host will do everything possible to make the guests experience a great one, but in case there is a problem (very rarely) they agree to work with host or cleaning service to resolve it amicably.
We expect guests to respect the home and treat it with care.
La descripción del apartamento era correcta. Y la zona en que está ubicado es muy buena.
Location is fantastic. On MUNI line and just a short walk up Filmore Street. Place fit our family of 4 well and was well equipped.
Trevlig lägenhet med närhet till många fina områden. Lägenheten fungerade för oss, två vuxna och två barn. Uppskattade att det var så enkelt att hitta parkering i närheten.
Listing was accurate and the room was nice and comfortable. The checkout guidelines were very clear and easy to follow.
The host did a fine job. The representation of the home was very accurate. All in all we were very pleased with our stay
The reservation was canceled 13 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We (3 adults, 2 kids 9 & 4 yo) had a great time staying at Zen on Fillmore. General: The apartment is secure, well-maintained, clean, and had all amenities we were looking for. Location: It is located right on the bus line and we did not have to rent a car or hire a taxi to go around San Francisco - and this was our first time in this city! It is also walking distance to some really good restaurants and night life on Fillmore street. Host: The host was readily available via phone and text and is very gracious and accomodating. The house rules are reasonable.
Specifics: Kitchen is well equipped and we cooked breakfast all days that we were there and this+bus saved us a lot. The king bed is comfortable and easily accomodated an adult plus the two kids, and can comfortably accomodate 2 adults. There is a single bed in the living room which can accomodate an adult. I slept on the foam mattress and found it adequate. The living room has a couch which was also comfortable to sleep on. The bathroom is attached to the bedroom and we did not have any issues with that but prospective renters should pay attention to this detail - may be a deal-breaker for some.
I cannot comment on the parking situation because I did not need it at all. Overall, we loved our stay and would definitely recommend it highly.
This host has 126 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews