* 5 minutes walking from Gdańsk Main Railway Station, 3 minutes away from main tramways, bus stops and taxi ranks
* in the very heart of Gdansk Old Town, yet in a quiet Ogarna Street
* numerous cafes, restaurants, clubs and famous Długa Street within 1 min walking distance
* stores and post office open 24h around the corner
* easy to get a taxi everywhere around
* Budget Car Rental around the corner
* the area is very safe
* this is a charming private top floor apartment with an attic, furnished and decorated in a cosy Hanseatic-Colonial style, which comes with a living room, kitchen, bathtub bathroom, and attic bedroom, and attic utility room with a toilet and mini washbasin
* one double bed in the bedroom, one pull-out double sofa in the living room, an extra single folding mattress, clean sheets & spare duvet & pillows for 4 provided
* bright apartment on both sides overlooking picturesque Old Town of Gdańsk
* cable HDTV and fast wi-fi Internet without extra charges
* fast wi-fi Internet
* 22inch LED HDTV (all media adapted)
* fully equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, fridge and dishwasher
* bath tub, fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY FEE:
* fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser
* this is a non-smoking apartment
I can assure the apartment will be clean and I will make smooth arrangements for your arriving.
I started renting out my apartment because I found the need for inexpensive & fully furnished accommodation in Gdańsk Old Town suitable for a longer and comfortable stay for a few persons traveling together. I live in a different place so this apartment is all yours during your stay.
Apartments are awesome, very clean and comfortable! The location is perfect, right in the old town center, View from the window is very beautiful! I wish we could stay longer. We will definitely come back to this place. Recommend it to everybody!
The reservation was canceled 70 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The appartement is very nice and centrally located. Communication was easy, I can definitly recommend the place.
Although we never met Kasia directly, the flat was everything that was promised. So no worries, we can all definitely recommend it!
I can recommend this apartment to everyone! Very good contact with the host. And localization is fantastic.
I spent 5 days in Gdansk in Kasia's flat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for anyone wanting to visit the old city.
No complaints at all..... my first visit to Poland was a success and an eye opener. I'd happily come back anytime.
It was very Nice ...i can only advise it !!
Great apartment for the price, plenty of space, fantastic location!
Its a great cozy apartment in the center of lovely Gdansk. We were very satisfied and would go back again.
Thank you Kasia! A wonderful apartment in a stunning location, right near the coolest street in Gdansk. I ate dinner alfresco every evening, a 20 metre walk away. I drank a beer in the piazza each lunchtime, a 50 metre walk away. Always surrounded by street music, theatre and wonderful atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this wonderful place - will come back soon.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.