* 5 minutes walking from Gdańsk Main Railway Station, 3 minutes away from main tramways, bus stops and taxi ranks
* in the very heart of Gdansk Old Town, yet in a quiet Ogarna Street
* numerous cafes, restaurants, clubs and famous Długa Street within 1 min walking distance
* stores and post office open 24h around the corner
* easy to get a taxi everywhere around
* Budget Car Rental around the corner
* the area is very safe
* this is a charming private top floor apartment with an attic, furnished and decorated in a cosy Hanseatic-Colonial style, which comes with a living room, kitchen, bathtub bathroom, and attic bedroom, and attic utility room with a toilet and mini washbasin
* one double bed in the bedroom, one pull-out double sofa in the living room, an extra single folding mattress, clean sheets & spare duvet & pillows for 4 provided
* bright apartment on both sides overlooking picturesque Old Town of Gdańsk
* cable HDTV and fast wi-fi Internet without extra charges
* fast wi-fi Internet
* 22inch LED HDTV (all media adapted)
* fully equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, fridge and dishwasher
* bath tub, fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY FEE:
* fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser
* this is a non-smoking apartment
I can assure the apartment will be clean and I will make smooth arrangements for your arriving.
I started renting out my apartment because I found the need for inexpensive & fully furnished accommodation in Gdańsk Old Town suitable for a longer and comfortable stay for a few persons traveling together. I live in a different place so this apartment is all yours during your stay.
This is a non-smoking apartment. Please observe the quiet night hours between 22:00 and 06:00. Think ecologically making sensible use of water and energy.
Once in the Old Town, we were warmly met and taken to the perfect situated flat. The living space actually felt much bigger than the images suggest and we actually asked about staying longer before our plans changed. Perfect place for a couple to explore Gdansk from
A great apartment, in absolutely a perfect location to explore the old town. Cozy, liked the nespresso coffee machine, a welcome on arrival! Didn't immediately spot the wifi, but it is actually very obviously under the coffee table. No hairdryer, which is a shame as we would have brought one with us if we'd known (hence 4 stars). Otherwise perfect, thanks!
Kasia is a good host and the description of the apartment corresponds that is listed on the page. Looking forward for another staying in this apartment.
I highly recommend this host, the apartment was as described, everything was well prepared, clean and the contact was great!
Отличный район, хорошая квартира, рядом во дворе можно поставить автомобиль. Вокруг много кафе. Останавливались на 1 день - все в принципе понравилось, однако в квартире было прохладно.
Nice and ideally situated apartment. Kasia and Michael were helpful and quick in responding. Recommendable!
I'm a young, easy-going artist from Gdansk, Poland, where I work as the Managing Director, choreographer and dancer in a contemporary dance theatre Dada von Bzdulow. I look forward to meeting you.