About this listing
* 5 minutes walking from Gdańsk Main Railway Station, 3 minutes away from main tramways, bus stops and taxi ranks
* in the very heart of Gdansk Old Town, yet in a quiet Ogarna Street
* numerous cafes, restaurants, clubs and famous Długa Street within 1 min walking distance
* stores and post office open 24h around the corner
* easy to get a taxi everywhere around
* Budget Car Rental around the corner
* the area is very safe
* this is a charming private top floor apartment with an attic, furnished and decorated in a cosy Hanseatic-Colonial style, which comes with a living room, kitchen, bathtub bathroom, and attic bedroom, and attic utility room with a toilet and mini washbasin
* one double bed in the bedroom, one pull-out double sofa in the living room, an extra single folding mattress, clean sheets & spare duvet & pillows for 4 provided
* bright apartment on both sides overlooking picturesque Old Town of Gdańsk
* cable HDTV and fast wi-fi Internet without extra charges
* fast wi-fi Internet
* 22inch LED HDTV (all media adapted)
* fully equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, fridge and dishwasher
* bath tub, fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY FEE:
* fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser
* this is a non-smoking apartment
I can assure the apartment will be clean and I will make smooth arrangements for your arriving.
I started renting out my apartment because I found the need for inexpensive & fully furnished accommodation in Gdańsk Old Town suitable for a longer and comfortable stay for a few persons traveling together. I live in a different place so this apartment is all yours during your stay.
This is a non-smoking apartment. Please observe the quiet night hours between 22:00 and 06:00. Think ecologically making sensible use of water and energy.
We had a great time at Kasia's apartment. Everything was as described. The location us super central, the place was very tidy and clean and very well decorated. The kitchen was handy, with pretty much all you need for a short stay. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Gdansk!
Great location for this flat. One black from the main street and walking distance to all attractions. Everything was nice and clean and well stocked. Thank you for the great communication before I booked and answering all my questions.
Top location, just few steps from the old city center - Dluga Street. Michael (Kasia's husband) welcomed us and gave some useful information regarding bars and restaurants in surroundings. I can recommend this place!
Great apartment with a perfect location. The apartment is very spacious and modern. Our check in was easy and smooth. We really enjoyed our stay in Gdansk.
Super schönes Apartment im Herzen der Rechtstadt. Die Straße ist sehr ruhig, so dass man bequem mit offenem Fenster schlafen kann. Gleichzeitig ist die Lage (Parallelstraße zur Langgasse) perfekt, da man alle wichtigen Sehenswürdigkeiten bequem zu Fuß erreichen kann. Auch Restaurants und Lebensmittelgeschäfte sind reichlich vorhanden, so dass man rund um die Uhr versorgt ist.
Das Apartment ist perfekt eingerichtet und hat alles, was man braucht, sogar Spülmaschine und Toaster. ;-) Da die Wohnung im 4. Stock liegt, ist sie aber wohl nicht für jeden geeignet...
Kasia und ihr Mann haben uns sehr nett empfangen, uns alles gezeigt und Restaurant- sowie Einkauftipps gegeben. Sogar eine Flasche Wein hatten sie uns bereit gestellt!
Vielen Dank euch also für die tolle Gastfreundschaft, die menschliche Wärme und alle hilfreichen Hinweise!
I guess I can only summarize all the good things already said about the apartment and the owners. The place is exactly like on the pictures, very cosy and equipped with everything you need, including spices and oil and other things if you decide to cook a meal there. The location is also just perfect - the flat is on a parallel street from the main Dluga, but still it was very quite and not crowded at all.
Kasia felt like a truly friendly, helpful and open person to me, which is always kind of a bonus to a lovely apartment!
After all, we had a great stay in the city, so thank you for everything!
Wonderful apartment on a very good location, in the old town. The apartment looks exactly as shown in the pictures. Communication with Kasia went smooth & easily. On arrival, we had a very warm welcome including a bottle of wine. Kasia shared a lot of tips on must-sees in town. Great accommodation, would go there anytime again.
About the Host, Kasia
I'm an energetic, friendly, and sociable person from Gdansk, Poland, where I work as a choreographer and dancer in a contemporary dance theatre. I look forward to meeting you.