* 5 minutes walking from Gdańsk Main Railway Station, 3 minutes away from main tramways, bus stops and taxi ranks
* in the very heart of Gdansk Old Town, yet in a quiet Ogarna Street
* numerous cafes, restaurants, clubs and famous Długa Street within 1 min walking distance
* stores and post office open 24h around the corner
* easy to get a taxi everywhere around
* Budget Car Rental around the corner
* the area is very safe
* this is a charming private top floor apartment with an attic, furnished and decorated in a cosy Hanseatic-Colonial style, which comes with a living room, kitchen, bathtub bathroom, and attic bedroom, and attic utility room with a toilet and mini washbasin
* one double bed in the bedroom, one pull-out double sofa in the living room, an extra single folding mattress, clean sheets & spare duvet & pillows for 4 provided
* bright apartment on both sides overlooking picturesque Old Town of Gdańsk
* cable HDTV and fast wi-fi Internet without extra charges
* fast wi-fi Internet
* 22inch LED HDTV (all media adapted)
* fully equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, fridge and dishwasher
* bath tub, fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY FEE:
* fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser
* this is a non-smoking apartment
I can assure the apartment will be clean and I will make smooth arrangements for your arriving.
I started renting out my apartment because I found the need for inexpensive & fully furnished accommodation in Gdańsk Old Town suitable for a longer and comfortable stay for a few persons traveling together. I live in a different place so this apartment is all yours during your stay.
This is a non-smoking apartment. Please observe the quiet night hours between 22:00 and 06:00. Think ecologically making sensible use of water and energy.
everything was great. House was very clean with comfortable beds. Location of the place is perfect. very quiet did not hear any noise from outside or neighbors. I was surprised how close the place is to the Main Street. It's a great bargain for the place and the location.
Great location, just a block away from the main street. Some Nice restaurants in the street. Appartment was spacious. Kitchen well equipped. Bedroom has a low ceiling and the bed was a bit smal. Good information about Gdansk and great restaurant tips from the owner.
I was really pleased with the apartment. Great location and great views - especially from the top floor windows. I mean - how often do you get to enjoy extra floor on your holiday!
Well stocked kitchen - thank you!
I will definitely stay here again as long as the apartment is available.
It was a very nice place to stay. Located only 1 minute away from the Main Street of Gdańsk. The apartment fits the description. All clear. For us even put live gladioli in a vase. Around the house are many parking places where you can park your car. Uncomfortable that there is no shower, only bath, there is no mirror in the apartment and uncomfortable pillows. But this is a minor cons. A bit noisy at night - under the windows a lot of people walking.But in the old place in Gdansk in any apartment or hotel is also noisy because it is a tourist place.
Thanks a lot !:=))
The apartment was neat and comfortable and very conveniently located. Kasia helped us get situated and was very helpful. I would recommend Gdansk and this apartment and would go back in a heartbeat!
Very good communication, hassle-free.
The apartment is very spacious, looks just like in the pics and everything you need is there.
Late arrival at midnight and early departure was not a problem at all
It's a great location to discover the old town. Close to everything with a lot of bars, pubs, restaurants and clubs. Easy communication before arrival. I would stay there again. Thanks Kasia!
I'm a young, easy-going artist from Gdansk, Poland, where I work as the Managing Director, choreographer and dancer in a contemporary dance theatre Dada von Bzdulow. I look forward to meeting you.