About This Listing
* 5 minutes walking from Gdańsk Main Railway Station, 3 minutes away from main tramways, bus stops and taxi ranks
* in the very heart of Gdansk Old Town, yet in a quiet Ogarna Street
* numerous cafes, restaurants, clubs and famous Długa Street within 1 min walking distance
* stores and post office open 24h around the corner
* easy to get a taxi everywhere around
* Budget Car Rental around the corner
* the area is very safe
* this is a charming private top floor apartment with an attic, furnished and decorated in a cosy Hanseatic-Colonial style, which comes with a living room, kitchen, bathtub bathroom, and attic bedroom, and attic utility room with a toilet and mini washbasin
* one double bed in the bedroom, one pull-out double sofa in the living room, an extra single folding mattress, clean sheets & spare duvet & pillows for 4 provided
* bright apartment on both sides overlooking picturesque Old Town of Gdańsk
* cable HDTV and fast wi-fi Internet without extra charges
* fast wi-fi Internet
* 22inch LED HDTV (all media adapted)
* fully equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, fridge and dishwasher
* bath tub, fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY FEE:
* fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser
* this is a non-smoking apartment
I can assure the apartment will be clean and I will make smooth arrangements for your arriving.
I started renting out my apartment because I found the need for inexpensive & fully furnished accommodation in Gdańsk Old Town suitable for a longer and comfortable stay for a few persons traveling together. I live in a different place so this apartment is all yours during your stay.
This is a non-smoking apartment. Please observe the quiet night hours between 22:00 and 06:00. Think ecologically making sensible use of water and energy.
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2015 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Our host Kasia is a super friendly and nice person, she was easy to communicate with and always responded quickly on our requests.
The flat is as lovely as it looks on the pictures and a perfect apartment for a short visit to the lovely city of Gdansk. The apartment is super central in Gdansk OldTown with a lot of cafés, bars and restaurants within a short walking distance.
We would definitely come back again!
Kasia was very helpful and welcoming. This apartment is in a great location and has a warm feel to it.
everything was great. House was very clean with comfortable beds. Location of the place is perfect. very quiet did not hear any noise from outside or neighbors. I was surprised how close the place is to the Main Street. It's a great bargain for the place and the location.
Great location, just a block away from the main street. Some Nice restaurants in the street. Appartment was spacious. Kitchen well equipped. Bedroom has a low ceiling and the bed was a bit smal. Good information about Gdansk and great restaurant tips from the owner.
About the Host, Kasia
I'm an energetic, friendly, and sociable person from Gdansk, Poland, where I work as a choreographer and dancer in a contemporary dance theatre. I look forward to meeting you.
Influences of culinary traditions of Poland and Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine with some Jewish, Armenian, and even Caucasian accents. You can taste pielemieni, cepelinai, pancakes and dumplings!Ogarna Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship
Red Light Pub, a cool place run by excellent owners, with splendid atmosphere, character and soul, a popular hang-around with local bohemia, often with a concert or Djs basement party!Kaletnicza Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship
24-hour store with fresh fruit and vegetable products, sweets alcohol.Piwna Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship
Klasztorne Smaki, the owner offers fresh-made sandwiches from good quality products, and juice cocktails, perfect for breakfast just ask! Plenty of Polish and Greek healthy and organic food on offer!Świętego Ducha Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship 80-834
If in a mood for a party a must go! Crowded with hipsters, cool vibes and mad dancefloor, often on table tops, the place where the city never sleeps!Świętego Ducha Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship
Traditional Polish food, prepared homely way, popular with locals and tourists as great blend of quality and good value for money!Szeroka Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship
Jacks Bar Gdańsk, this is a unique and legendary bar, the only of a kind, with the best barmen serving the finest whiskeys from around the world at affordable prices!Long Market Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship
Fresh and seasonal fruit and vegetables in plenty in the outside market, inside the hall on the basement level you can buy variety of fresh Baltic Sea fish almost everyday!Plac Dominikański Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship
Best Fish Restaurant in Gdańsk, different from other and satisfies the expectations. In cosy interiors filled with romantic music you can taste superb fish and Old Polish style cuisine!Targ Rybny Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship 80-838
Fellini –Italian restaurant with beautiful view on the Motława river and the Philharmonic, serving delicious Italian food basing on products right from Toscana, a promising menu!Targ Rybny Gdansk Pomeranian Voivodeship
The FISHMARKT-RESTAURANT - tradtion with some Kashubian style dishes and interiors boasting former culture of Kashubian way of life, a culinary fish highlight for guests!Targ Rybny Gdańsk Pomeranian Voivodeship