About this listing
TWO-FLOOR APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF OLD TOWN
* 5 minutes walking from Gdańsk Main Railway Station, 3 minutes away from main tramways, bus stops and taxi ranks
* in the very heart of Gdansk Old Town, yet in a quiet Ogarna Street
* 24h check-in option
* numerous cafes, restaurants, clubs and famous Długa Street within 1 min walk
* stores and post office open 24h around the corner
* easy to get a taxi everywhere around
* Budget Car Rental around the corner
* the area is very safe
* this is a charming private top floor apartment with an attic, furnished and decorated in a cosy Hanseatic-Colonial style, which comes with a living room, kitchen, bathtub bathroom, and attic bedroom, and attic utility room with a toilet and mini washbasin
* one double bed in the bedroom, one pull-out double sofa in the living room, an extra single folding mattress, clean sheets & spare duvet & pillows for 4 provided
* bright apartment on both sides overlooking picturesque Old Town of Gdańsk
* cable HDTV and fast wi-fi Internet without extra charges
* fast wi-fi Internet
* 22inch LED HDTV (all media adapted)
* fully equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, fridge and dishwasher
* bath tub, fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY FEE:
* fresh towels & soap & shampoo & body cleanser
* this is a non-smoking apartment
I can assure the apartment will be clean and I will make smooth arrangements for your arriving.
I started renting out my apartment because I found the need for inexpensive & fully furnished accommodation in Gdańsk Old Town suitable for a longer and comfortable stay for a few persons traveling together. I live in a different place so this apartment is all yours during your stay.
Other things to note
Mind that this is the Old Town apartment on the 3rd floor with a staircase only and without a lift.
This is a non-smoking apartment. Please observe the quiet night hours between 22:00 and 06:00. Think ecologically making sensible use of water and energy.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I'm an energetic, friendly, and sociable person from Gdansk, Poland, where I work as a choreographer and dancer in a contemporary dance theatre. I look forward to meeting you.