About this listing
A comfortable room in a 3 bedroom flat/ designer studio, with a living room, kitchen and balcony with a beautiful view. Traditional Beiruty Ashrafieh neighborhood, away from the touristy yet close enough to walk there when searching for the crowd.
Welcome to a typical Beirut neighborhood, To your home away from home!
This is One big room with 3 single comfortable beds (2 can easily be put together) in a 3 bedroom apartment.
The 2 other rooms are also listed : http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/84098 and http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/137678
- The Bedroom is cleaned before the arrival of every guest, and Clean Linen and a towel are also provided.
- WI-FI Internet is available in the Apartment, so you can bring your laptops or smart phones.
- You can use the (basic) Kitchen as long as you keep it clean. In the Kitchen: small fridge, microwave, stove, basic utensils.
The apartment is old, with characteristic high ceiling and wooden windows and doors.
-A Very nice light in the house with a View on the mountain and a tiny bit of sea you can enjoy sitting on the kitchen balcony.
*3 rooms listed on Airbnb, if a group of people wants to get together the 2 rooms ask for your special price/ discount (when staying for more than 6 nights)*
*Staying here is more of a friendly home share and not a hotel experience.
*I do not always live in the apartment, I keep some of my "Scene -Beirut" designs there and sometimes work from there so I visit regularly, I live 10 minutes away. So, of course, you get your personal keys to come and go as you please and I am always a message away.
The apartment is in a calm street yet 5 minutes walk to Sassine and Bus number 5 and 8 passes near the apt. and can take you to hamra.
In addition to the bedroom, the common areas are a living room, the kitchen and the bathroom. Also you can access the roof with amazing views of the city.
Interaction with Guests
I work sometimes from the flat but also teach so we might have a couple of coffees on the balcony if our times collide, and I am always a phone call away.
- I love Beirut and will be happy to give you insights, welcome and enjoy!
* minutes from Sassine Square, cafés, restaurents, ABC mall,
*Walking distance to the BEIRUT ART CENTER- BAC, ASHKAL ALWAN and Station art gallery
*Taxi company, Grocery, fresh fruits and veg., sandwiches, pharmacy,ATM, ... around the block.
Other Things to Note
Please note that the apartment in on the 3rd / last floor with No elevator, so it is advisable to pack light.
- Electrical heaters for the cold and Fans for the summer heat, it is the hottest in july and august and coldest in january and february, It does get really cold in Lebanon so bring heavy jackets.
Do not hesitate to send me a message to ask any question or inquiries.
The Electricity cuts for 3 hours every day, as in all of the Beirut Area, not during the night though.
- Electricity cuts in Beirut for 3 hours every day, during daytime, never at night: backward every day like that (3pm to 6pm) - (12pm to 3pm) - (9am to 12pm) - (6am to 9 am) and then again the same schedule.
- Respect others staying in the apartment; keeping kitchen and bathroom and living room clean and tidy.
- There are books, DVDs and maps for all to use but please keep them in the apartment before you go.
- If you break something, this happens to eveybody sometimes, so just replace it or pay for a replacement.