Welcome to San Francisco! I have one guest room available in my 2-bedroom house located in Glen Park, off Diamond Heights Boulevard (on Crags Court if you want to map it). It's on a quiet and safe cul-de-sac by the Glen Park Canyon so you'll think you are in the middle of nature while you are close to downtown.
Room is normal size, furnished with a full bed, night-stand, a dresser. and a computer desk. You would have your own bathroom and access to the whole house, except for my bedroom and bathroom.
- Washer/dryer located in garage;
- Wireless internet throughout the house;
- Small exercise room with elliptical, work out bench, trampoline, heavy bag, a few weights, resistance bands and exercise balls;
- Large deck overlooking the Canyon;
- If you have a car, easy street parking, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways;
- If you don't drive, the Glen Park BART and Muni stations are a 20-minute walk away. BART ride to financial district is 10 minutes.
- One cat (indoor/outdoor) - will be scared of you and won't go near you.
About me: I work full time, usually back home by 5:30 pm and then out again to go workout. I am quiet, and usually get along well with people as I am laid back and non-judgmental.
I like to keep my house clean, but am not fanatic about it. If you pick-up after yourself and put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher, we'll get along just fine.
I had a very nice stay. Isabelle made it incredibly easy by picking me up at the nearest BART station. The bus stop was nearby, too. Her home is beautiful & she made me very comfortable and welcome. I enjoyed a morning walk in the beautiful neighborhood garden and coffee on her lovely deck. I even felt welcomed by her cat. The accommodations were great--roomy, clean and I had everything I needed. I would definitely stay their again--which is, after all, the best recommendation. Thanks!!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.