About This Listing
This 150 square meter apartment is a lovely place, located at walking distance from the train station and from Livorno city centre.
The apartment has three double bedrooms, internet access, two bathrooms (one with shower, another one with bathtub), a big double living room with a beautiful grand piano, complete american style kitchen, dining room, laundry.
There is a free parking space in front of the building and a lot of shops in the neighborhood.
The area is very safe and classy, there is a public park right besides the apartment and there are lots of restaurants and cafes all around.
The bus stop is located at 50 meters from the apartment and the connection with the city centre, the station, the cruise terminal and the seaside is very convenient and quick.
Approximate driving times to some popular destinations:
- Livorno Cruise Terminal: 5 minutes
- Pisa Airport, 15 minutes
- Pisa, 20 minutes
- Florence, 50 minutes
- San Gimignano, 80 minutes
- Siena, 110 minutes
From Livorno you can take daily ferries to Sardinia, Elba and Corsica islands.
The daily price listed is referred to a standard one or two people reservation. For every additional person (up to six) we charge an additional 10€ per day per person. The monthly promotion includes any number of guests so if you need to book for more than a month, we will not charge anything for any additional guest after the first two.
The apartment was fully renovated two years ago and the building is a small and classy italian-style house.
We offer complimentary wireless internet, clean sheets and towels, washing machine, dishwasher, satellite television and dvd player... and we'll do our best to ensure you a beautiful stay in Livorno!
We expect guests to check in after 3pm, as we love to leave the house in a very clean and tidy state. Also, check out would be much appreciated to be not after 11am, for the same reason of cleaning and preparing the place for the next guest.
Small pets are very welcome to stay as long as they are well educated and clean.
We will open up the number of rooms you will need, according to the number of people you told us during the request. No extra rooms and beds will be opened after the check-in if there was no previous agreement.
There could be an issue with the electricity if you use the glass ceramic cooktop and the oven at the same time. If the power goes away, you can find the power meter downstairs at the right of the main door of the building (not the one of the flat) behind a painting. The power switch is the last on the right (the white one).
We will be delighted to assist you in any circumstance and we wish you a very pleasant stay in hour apartment!
Ci farebbe piacere che i nostri ospiti arrivassero non prima delle 15 per il loro check-in in quanto siamo molto attenti nel mantenere la casa pulitissima ed ordinata. Per le stesse ragioni, vi preghiamo di non effettuare il check-out dopo le 11 della mattina, in modo da avere il tempo di preparare la casa al meglio per i successivi ospiti.
Piccoli animali domestici sono i benvenuti ma ci teniamo che siano ben educati e puliti.
Metteremo a vostra disposizione le camere che corrispondono al numero di ospiti che ci indicherete durante la vostra (website hidden) riserviamo di non aprire altre camere o di aggiungere letti supplementari per altri ospiti aggiuntivi se la cosa non è stata precedentemente concordata.
Potrebbe esserci un problema di elettricità se usate il piano cottura elettrico insieme al forno. Se doveste rimanere senza luce, potete ripristinarla dall'interruttore generale che è situato dietro ad un quadro alla destra del portone principale della palazzina. L'interruttore è l'ultimo sulla destra (il bianco).
Siamo felicissimi di potervi assistere in ogni vostra richiesta e vi auguriamo un magnifico soggiorno a Livorno!
I completely join the opinions of the two previous guests. This flat has advantages but some disadvantages as well.
- Location in Livorno was very practical for our trips in the Toscana and to the beaches
- The flat is big enough and spacious
- Two bathrooms are very practical
- The host Gabriele is very friendly and responses to the messages very quick, via airbnd-app or via watsup. His parents, who live next door, are also very friendly and help if something needed.
- The flat is located on the one of main street of Livorno with intensive traffic. It makes much noise. Thus it is possible to sleep only with closed windows.
- In the kitchen more equipment would be very helpful, e.g. more plates and cups
- The pictures on airbnb.com are not completely match the current look of the flat. No decoration, no green plants and no carpets in the living room. All these details make the flat on the pictures cosy. Pictures have to be updated!
- The flat has lost its original glance on some places. Some things have to be repaired, e.g. doors of furniture in the kitchen, the door to the upper bathroom. On some walls the paint should be refreshed.
The apartment is of a good value, spacious and bright. Though I felt that with absence of Gabriele it has lost its charm. Small details that make an apartment cosy have varnished. It was surprising not to find usual stuff in the apartment: salt, pepper, oil, or soap in the bathroom, dishwasher powder.
Apartment is well situated, shops and restaurants are not far, and from the central station you could easily get to any place in Tuscany. Parking was also easy and free.
- location in Livorno (close to center etc.)
- very big flat
- good fragmentation of the flat (big living area downstairs, 3 bedrooms upstairs)
- Nice, helpful and uncomplicated hosts
- New photos of the actual status of the flat
- More kitchen equipment
Le séjour à Livourne s'est très bien passé, l'appartement correspondait exactement à ce qui est décrit dans l'annonce. L'appartement se situe à 10/15 minutes à pied du centre et de la petite Venise de Livourne. L'appartement est très agréable à vivre et décoré avec goût
Great apartment with all the facilities exactly as described! We had no problems getting there and have been welcomed by Gabriele's parents. Very good location, close to the city center and within a walking distance from bars area. Easy to reach from the Pisa airport and perfect start-up to explore Tuscany. 100% recommended!! :)