About this listing
Bright, spacious livingroom with modern design features. Original artwork by Canadian artists throughout.
Spend a wonderful getaway in downtown Toronto with this immaculate, private condo unit, in a boutique 10-storey building.
Beautifully renovated 800 sq ft condo unit in St. Lawrence Market area, near the Distillery District. (NOTE: Owner is not present during rental. This listing is for exclusive use of the entire property.)
Corner suite with floor-to-ceiling, wrap-around windows on high floor, in luxury building overlooking park.
Steps to King and Union subway stops, as well as Yonge Street. Close to financial district, Eaton Centre, CN Tower, Harbourfront, Union Station, University of Toronto, Ryerson University, etc.
Located in a safe, quiet neighbourhood between the famous St. Lawrence Market and trendy Distillery District, off the Esplanade. Fabulous restaurants, grocery and liquor stores just a block away.
- New Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and microwave)
- New reed bamboo kitchen cabinets with stainless accents
- Quality granite countertops throughout
- Modern bathroom with Italian designer ceramics
- Glass shower doors and exotic marble bathroom floor & shower enclosure
- High-end light fixtures in dining room, bathroom and kitchen
- Wide-plank maple hardwood floors throughout
- Walk-in closet from master bedroom
- In-suite washer/dryer
- Digital cable TV
- Unlimited hi-speed wireless internet
- North, East and South views, overlooking park and lake
- Swimming pool and sauna in building, along with rooftop terrace
- Underground parking
- 24-hour concierge
- Close to lakefront, bike/rollerblade trails.
Corner dining room with spectacular view of the city. Designer furniture and elegant light fixtures complement the view.
Respectful human who loves to travel and meet new people. I'm a human rights lawyer at a university near Toronto, Canada.
I'm 45, single, quiet, contemplative, usually work on my computer while I'm travelling, and I practice Buddhist meditation (morning and night) to keep me grounded. My life motto is "good people find each other".
My mother raised me well and taught me to be respectful in other people's homes by being clean and tidy. (She still nags me about this all the time!) I'm a great cook and have been told I'm fun to be around. :)