Spend a wonderful getaway in downtown Toronto with this immaculate, private condo unit, in a boutique 10-storey building.
Beautifully renovated 800 sq ft condo unit in St. Lawrence Market area, near the Distillery District. (NOTE: Owner is not present during rental. This listing is for exclusive use of the entire property.)
Corner suite with floor-to-ceiling, wrap-around windows on high floor, in luxury building overlooking park.
Steps to King and Union subway stops, as well as Yonge Street. Close to financial district, Eaton Centre, CN Tower, Harbourfront, Union Station, University of Toronto, Ryerson University, etc.
Located in a safe, quiet neighbourhood between the famous St. Lawrence Market and trendy Distillery District, off the Esplanade. Fabulous restaurants, grocery and liquor stores just a block away.
- New Stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher and microwave)
- New reed bamboo kitchen cabinets with stainless accents
- Quality granite countertops throughout
- Modern bathroom with Italian designer ceramics
- Glass shower doors and exotic marble bathroom floor & shower enclosure
- High-end light fixtures in dining room, bathroom and kitchen
- Wide-plank maple hardwood floors throughout
- Walk-in closet from master bedroom
- In-suite washer/dryer
- Digital cable TV
- Unlimited hi-speed wireless internet
- North, East and South views, overlooking park and lake
- Swimming pool and sauna in building, along with rooftop terrace
- Underground parking
- 24-hour concierge
- Close to lakefront, bike/rollerblade trails.
Milé is responsive and courteous. His place is immaculate and within walking distance to a number of attractions (St. Lawrence Market, the Distillery Distrct, Hockey Hall of Fame). Really enjoyed our visit.
Great apartment! Definitely a home away from home. Clean, comfortable and a great location. Distillery to your right and St Lawrence to your left. Mile was very helpful and fast in responding to any questions. Easy check in/out and close to transportation. Thanks Mile!
We couldn't be happier with our experience staying in Milé's Celebrity Suite in Toronto. The location was ideal as we were attending a wedding in the nearby Distillery Districts and furthermore the public transit stop is conveniently located across the street so getting to and from anywhere in TO (even the airport) was a breeze. Milé was the perfect host: quick to respond to inquiries, accommodating of our arrival and departure schedules and even providing extra bedding for a third person. The condo itself is gorgeous and comfortable and the building is safe and secure.
We would definitely stay here again!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.