Downtown Torontos newest and hottest place to be for luxury!
The ammenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city! You will not be disappointed.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Apple TV with Netflix
* Leather couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* amenities include..Pool with waterfall, Sauna, Whirlpool hottub, yoga studio, facilities for yoga and pilates
· Luxurious games room with Pool Tables
· Spa Rooms and in house Massage Service (fee for treatment booking)
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
Please, no smoking and not loud noise Just looking for respectful guests who will treat the place like a good guest should.
Excellent condo, the pictures are very accurate. Condo is in a high rise, in downtown Toronto, bordering the entertainment and financial districts. I had a conference at the convention center and was a short two block walk to the center. Very convenient. Views are fantastic. I would return if I have another opportunity. Numerous restaurants nearby, as well a grocery and LCBO (beer/wine) which are a short walk away. I took the Airport Rocket and subway from the airport, exiting at St. Andrews, then a short walk to the condo, for $3 CDN. Can't beat that. I used the exercise room everyday, with the usual treadmill, weights, etc. There is also a large pool and hot-tub which I did not use. The unit is basically a one bed, one bath condo, on 28th floor. Penthouse, I think goes up to 45th floor. Unit faces west, so you get a nice view of the sunset. Theatre and symphony just a short walk away.
John's place was very centrally located to walk to bars and food places in downtown. His apartment was nice and clean and had a great view of the sunset. When I arrived, there was no toilet paper or towels to be found, which I later found in a closet by the entrance. The towels were a bit old, but were fine for my purposes. I really enjoyed using the gym facilities and John made it very convenient to check in and out of the apartment. Thanks so much!
Was not responsive until the day of check in. Didn't meet me to give keys.
Didn't leave Wifi info.
Don't leave extra towels.
This is my second time in the place, and I would not be surprised if I go again. Place is very close to financial district, but just outside. Apartment is very nice and great value.
I had a wonderful experience staying at John's place. He provided all the information I needed far beforehand for a flawless stay, the apartment was beautiful and looked exactly like the pictures. The view was incredible and the bed was very comfortable. All in all a great experience and would do it again.
We really enjoyed our time at John's apartment. It's very central and check-in was easy and quick, John was great at communicating throughout the whole process. The apartment was spacious, clean and had everything we needed. The washing machine and dryer were a great bonus. Thanks for a great stay!
This host has 616 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love Toronto and am a huge ambassador of this fine city - I'd be happy to give you any advice and recommendations! I like to travel, listen to music, exercise and eat good food!