About this listing
Downtown Torontos newest and hottest place to be for luxury!
The ammenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city! You will not be disappointed.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Apple TV with Netflix
* Leather couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* amenities include..Pool with waterfall, Sauna, Whirlpool hottub, yoga studio, facilities for yoga and pilates
· Luxurious games room with Pool Tables
· Spa Rooms and in house Massage Service (fee for treatment booking)
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
Please, no smoking and not loud noise Just looking for respectful guests who will treat the place like a good guest should.
From Jan 1 - Feb 29, 2016 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This was our fourth time staying at this condo. Always wonderful and problem-free. If you are new to Airbnb, this property would be a great first-time introduction!
Great location, awesome option to have a kitchen if needed and super safe building. Balcony is a HUGE bonus. Host is not a "host" - he is the owner of the apartment. He is not there to guide you through the city or help you with the storage of your luggage or allow you to check in early or check out late. He's the guy who owns the apartment and wants you to put laundry in the washer and dryer. Also, the front desk knows that you host Airbnb folks - the jig is up. She knew before I walked in. She knew before I got on the train to go to Toronto. Other than the very awkward exchange between my friend and I with the front desk, it was good experience.
For the most part, the stay was really, really nice, and the room was as advertised. Absolutely fabulous location, comfortable room, kitchen was really nice to have.
Although there were a few minor details that were off (e.g., listing did not reflect a couple of key details that we had to find out later) that made communication a bit harried and less-than-ideal during travel / crunchtime - in the end, my traveling companion and I had a wonderful time, and this was definitely worth it.
The location was excellent and the apartment mostly as described. Being able to do washing and drying of clothes was very helpful. A couple of things could be better. There was no wifi available and the air conditioning wasn't working, which was less than ideal in summer time. Neither of these things were made known to us before we arrived.
Great apartment and awesome view. Fantastic location. Easy process, all information provided. Great communication. Easy to organise
Excellent location! The condo was as described and as seen in the photos. The complaints from other reviewers about the "check in" process are not really warranted. We had no issues and it went quickly. The unit's central AC wasn't very good but the portable unit made the place comfortable. All-in-all we had a good stay and would recommend John's place.
Great weekend away despite heat wave in Toronto! Centrally located, we picked up streetcar down King to go to St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District, and hopped on the Metro St. Andrews (closeby). Apartment was perfect for two people. Balcony provided great view of area and we were only steps from CN Tower, Rogers Arena, and the Waterfront where there are a bunch of cool places like Amsterdam Brewery. We drove up from the Falls and were able to hit a bunch of wineries in Niagara by the Lake area, but if you have time go to the historic area of this little town. It was wonderful.
This host has 906 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, John
I love Toronto and am a huge ambassador of this fine city - I'd be happy to give you any advice and recommendations! I like to travel, listen to music, exercise and eat good food!