About this listing
Downtown Torontos newest and hottest place to be for luxury!
The ammenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city! You will not be disappointed.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Apple TV with Netflix
* Leather couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* amenities include..Pool with waterfall, Sauna, Whirlpool hottub, yoga studio, facilities for yoga and pilates
· Luxurious games room with Pool Tables
· Spa Rooms and in house Massage Service (fee for treatment booking)
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
Please, no smoking and not loud noise Just looking for respectful guests who will treat the place like a good guest should.
Great weekend away despite heat wave in Toronto! Centrally located, we picked up streetcar down King to go to St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District, and hopped on the Metro St. Andrews (closeby). Apartment was perfect for two people. Balcony provided great view of area and we were only steps from CN Tower, Rogers Arena, and the Waterfront where there are a bunch of cool places like Amsterdam Brewery. We drove up from the Falls and were able to hit a bunch of wineries in Niagara by the Lake area, but if you have time go to the historic area of this little town. It was wonderful.
The apartment is nice and the view from the balcony (website hidden) Tower and other locations are in walking distance.
Checking into the room was very simple and John was really good at being available for any questions through text or phone. The apartment was a nice size and looks just as it does in the photograph. The location was amazing it was walking distance to everything from the CN tower to restaurants on King St to shopping on Queen St.
John provided us with an absolutely magnificent stay in the downtown core. I definitely recommend his condo to others looking for somewhere to stay in Toronto. I look forward to stay with him again in the future.
Went to Toronto for a meeting and stayed overnight at John's place. It was amazing. The apartment is beautiful and exactly like the pictures, location is awesome, walking to distance to everything. Had a few questions and John was quick to respond. Since my flight was only at 5pm, he allowed to leave my bags in the room for the afternoon which was super convenient for me. Went back to pick it up before leaving and got to meet John in person which was great! Told him I was going to a cafe cause I had to work a bit and he even offered for to to work from there. I will definitely book here again whenever I need to book a place in Toronto, strongly recommend it for singles or couples.
Nice little apartment, good location, great views. Didn't see or hear from the host, but we didn't need anything so that was OK.
This host has 843 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, John
I love Toronto and am a huge ambassador of this fine city - I'd be happy to give you any advice and recommendations! I like to travel, listen to music, exercise and eat good food!