Downtown Torontos newest and hottest place to be for luxury!
The ammenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city! You will not be disappointed.
BRAND NEW furnishings.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Leather couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* ammenities include..Pool with waterfall, Sauna, Whirlpool hottub, yoga studio, facilities for yoga and pilates
· Luxurious games room with Pool Tables
· Spa Rooms and in house Massage Service (fee for treatment booking)
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Monthly Price:||$3716 /month|
|Check In:||5:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Beautiful Condo close to everything that is Toronto. Will definitely stay again.
Great location, great building, the apartment is exactly as shown in the photos.
Awesome place would stay there again
Great stay! My fiance and I were in town for a Saturday and Sunday, and the location was perfect. We could walk or use public transportation to get everywhere. Parking nearby was very cheap too. The apartment was very clean, very nice and had fantastic views. Enough room for two people. We enjoyed the amenities and used the pool, hot tub and fitness room every day. Very easy checking in and out and host was always prompt to answer any questions/help. We will stay again!
Michael's apartment is absolutely gorgeous, with a striking view of Toronto's west side. It's close to many of Toronto's most popular attractions — the CN Tower, the Air Canada Centre, Roy Thomson Hall, the list goes on — and it's a short walk away from the subway and Union Station. We had a great time staying there, and Michael was a great host. Check-in was simple and quick, and Michael was available to help us the whole way through (even when we were given a surprise wake-up call by a building fire alarm!) I'd recommend a stay here to anyone interested in exploring the heart of Toronto from a comfortable, stylish, and stunning unit.
Great apartment in the perfect location. Really enjoyed my stay and it was a walking distance away from everything. I didn't get to meet the host but he was available anytime via a phone call and always replied back if I had any questions. Will be staying here again next time. Thanks.
Amazing place !!!!. Michael was great at getting everything ready. Definitely coming back.
I had a lovely stay here this past weekend. It was convenient to the conference I was attending - also easy access to public transit and great restaurants. The condo was perfect for my needs. Comfortable clean and quiet. Just what I was looking for - I hope to be back next time I am in Toronto. Thank you !!!
A place beyond my expectations. Super location and amenities. Very comfortable. Local restaurants are all excellent. Will definitely book here again when I am in Toronto. Just hope next time it can be longer.
Great place in a fantastic location. Just as it looks in the pictures with all details looked after carefully. Highly recommended.