Live comfortably during your stay in our spacious & sunny 2bd/ 1 ba apartment in the heart of LA!
The apartment is only a few minutes from LA Live, the Staples Center, Nokia Theater and vibrant Downtown Los Angeles. It's also close to major freeways & has easy access to local public transportation (including the Metro, city buses, and even the Dash!). It is also just around the corner from Zagat- rated Papa Cristo's Greek restaurant & plenty of delicious and authentic Korean & Latino food! It's the perfect spot for individuals looking to stay in the heart of the city while getting a sense of "The real LA"- after all, the apartment is located in a lively, inner city neighborhood which boasts an interesting ethnic & social diversity!
The apartment is bright and airy, clean and thoughtfully furnished, warm and welcoming. It has a full size kitchen with eat-in area, a cozy living room with a large TV, 1 shared bathroom with shower/ tub, and front and rear entrances for added privacy (and even a small rear deck area where you can sit and enjoy sunsets or sneak a smoke before going back inside).
The bedroom available is bright with a spacious closet and is fully furnished with comfort in mind.
You will have full use of the apartment's shared spaces, including space to store your essentials in both the kitchen and bathroom. (And yes, you are more than welcome to enjoy full use of all kitchen appliances, cookware, etc.- including our juicer and french press!).
* 1 Free secure, covered parking space is available in our garage. Please let us know directly p r i o r to arriving if you would like to arrange use of it. *
* Free wireless internet is included *
* Unfortunately, there aren't any laundry facilities on site (though there are plenty of local laundromats within walking distance & even a great local fluff and fold service we'd be more than happy to recommend!). *
* Please, NO smoking inside, pets, substance (ab)use, partying/excessive noise & guests. The apartment is located in a quiet, 4 unit building & the elderly owner/landlord and his family live on site directly below us. *
* Must and I want to be very clear, given the central location of the apartment, its proximity to such major streets and public transportation, the high flow of traffic (both human and vehicular), as well as the mixed demographics of the larger LA metro area, you may see some of this yourself. Please do not be alarmed (and if you ever are, please reach out to us!). Keep in mind that I am a young woman who is most often by herself and I have never had any issues regardless of the time of day or night. I have never had any safety/crime related concerns on the property either. :)
**** There is a police station AND a fire station within minutes from the apartment. You may hear sirens/ helicopters occasionally and it is usually because they are simply responding to a call and we are just so close to both stations that we will inevitably hear them from time to time. Rest assured that there are community resources at your disposal, as well as me! :D ****