1) No eating or drinking (except for water) on the couch please. The couch is as comfortable as a bed and is one big cushion with a down feather filling.
2) When in doubt, call me on my cell phone.
3) Fees: Lost key (medico key) $100; lost or damage TV remote control $100
4) disconnect the Iron from the plug when not in use
5) only house trained dogs allowed
6) Absolutely no smoking in the apartment or the halls allowed.
7) Enjoy your stay in the neighborhood and Manhattan !
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi I'm Richard. I am originally from New York and lived most of my adult life in Los Angeles. before returning to NY three years ago. I work as an independent financial advisor. In my spare time I love traveling and learning about new cultures and languages.
Here in Manhattan, I love Central Park close by and find myself biking, rollerblading, and simply walking a few times a week in the park. I'm a people person and enjoy meeting new people from different countries. If we meet and you speak a different language, I will probably be asking you how to say something in your language.
I look forward to meeting you and will do whatever I can to make your stay in NY enjoyable.