My cozy and comfortable one bed apartment in centre of Gangnam has a true city feeling. Just 3 minutes walk from Sinsa station where you can take subway line 3. There are many delicious restaurants nearby.
# Low Season Discount Event #
(20% discount for whom book and stay until 31st of March)
- You will get 20% discount from the original rate. The rate was already applied to the calender.
# Early Bird Discount Event #
- You will get 5% additional discount from the original rate if you book at least 2 months earlier than your check-in date. (No matter how long you will stay)
People do love my apartments because,
1. Located in center of Gangnam - Seoul. only 3 minutes walk from the Sinsa station.
2. There are really many delicious restaurants and many fancy cafes in Garosugil.
3. The room is bit small but equipped almost everything for the travelers
4. Very quite.
People might don't like my apartment because,
1. Room is small
2, There is no separated space for shower in bathroom(So, I made a separated space with shower curtain)
Location and local attractions
3 minutes / 300 meters from Sinsa subway station line number 3 by foot. And, within 20 minutes to every Gangnam areas by subway or car.
You can stroll along the Garosugil, don't have to take a bus or a cab as the Garosugil is just 5 minutes walking away from this room.
This private studio flat is close to Coex, Express bus terminal, Lotte world, and also close to the central Seoul, like Myoungdong, Jongro. It will take around 5 ~ 30 minutes to the above places by subway or bus.
And, as many plastic surgery hospitals are located in this area, if you are looking for a place to take a rest from surgery or treatment, this private room will be a best place.
*Estimated time to major subway stations from Sinsa station*
Myeongdong - 16 minutes
Gyeongbok Palace - 19 minutes
Dongdaemun Market - 19 minutes
Yongsan - 30 minutes
Seoul - 19 minutes
Gangnam - 13 minutes
Itaewon - 17 minutes
Hongik Univ.- 30 minutes
Sinchon - 28 minutes
COEX Mall(Samsung) - 19 minutes
Seoul National Univ. - 24 minutes
This is a set of fully furnished apartments especially suitable for foreign businessmen and visitors.
If you are planning to stay in Seoul for more than a month and need a place where you can feel at home in the bustling city, this private apartment would be the best choice.
- 1 queen sized bed
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access and WI-FI
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries / Hair dryer
- Extra towels
- Complimentary mineral water
- Laundry Machine
- Cooking utensils
- duvet, pillows for 2nd guest
- 21 inch TV + Free TV channels
- Toaster / Electric kettle
- Iron and Iron board
Interaction with Guests
Free city tour & Shopping guide(if I am available )
Available language: English / Chinese / Japanese / Korean
Arranged Tour by me. I will be your driver and tour guide. 1 or 2 days is available with affordable rate. Inquire me.
1. Korean Traditional Breweries + Local attractions close to each breweries(I've been visiting local Korean breweries as a certified blogger from Korean agricultural ministry)
2. Korean Pop Dance class that is taught by my wife with Korean 아줌마(married woman)
3. DMZ & JSA,
4. Buying K-Pop concert
5. Ski Resort / National Mountains
6. Everland / Korean Folk Village
7. Namyi Island / Morning Calm Arboretum
8. Any places that you want to visit
9. Photography tour(You will get your portrait JPG file) I am a quite famous travel blogger.
Sinsa, Garosugil is very famous for delicious restaurants, lovely cafe and unique boutique in Seoul.
Located in very centre of Seoul. People can go almost every famous tour spots in Seoul by taking subway 3 at Sinsa station. The fare is only 3 USD for round trip.
Subway line 3 and many buses
Other Things to Note
* A Mobile Wi-Fi Egg rental is available with 5000 Won per day for the guest, no deposit.(In case of long term rental, discount is available, plz enquire)
If you rent from the service provider in the airport, the daily price is 8800 Won + big deposit
- Wi-Fi Egg is a small device that makes you to connect internet at outside, such as on the subway, on the street, almost everywhere in the city of Korea.
If you need any help about life in Seoul or want to know good places to visit, we are happy to help you.
As host(my wife and I) can speak English, Chinese and Japanese, you won't have problems with communication.
* Airport pick-up is available *
- 90,000 Won / One way(Including highway toll fee)
1 Inclusive of utility fees such as, water, electricity, gas and internet?
(website hidden) can I check-in? And, how can I get or return a key?
-> Normally, host helps guest to check-in. But, in case, host and guest cannot meet each other, guest will be provided detail direction and house manual via e-mail 3 days prior to arrival.
-> And, the door can be opened by touching a keypad without a key, you don’t have to get or return a key.
3.Does child also should pay an additional charge?
-> Additional charge will be added if your child is over 8(include 8)
4.Neighborhood safe to walk at night? Are there any guards in the building?
-> Yes, the neighborhood is very safe to walk at night. But, recommend return your room before 12 am.
-> There is a guard in the building
(website hidden) you take upfront cash? When and how do I pay for the booking?
-> No. As it is prohibited by Airbnb. Please make a booking via Airbnb. You could pay either credit card or paypal.
No smoking in the room. No pet allowed.
Please make sure to turn off heater and air-conditioner when you leave the house.(Save the energy :))
As host is not living in this flat, cleaning service cannot be provided.
If guests stay more than a week, guest should take care of the garbage by him/herself.
The law concering garbage disposal in Korea is quite strict. Guest should follow the below rules when throwing garbage.
1. Garbage should be colleted in plastic bag, exclusive for the garbage.
(We will provide you the plastic bag without any charges)
2. Garbage should be dumped in designated place.
3. Such as bottle, can and waste paper should be dumped separately.
The experience in Jaemu's place was excellent. All those guiding info was easy to follow. He set up easy communication channel before my arriving so I felt very secured and welcomed.
Jaemu provided great directions, and the apartment was clean & orderly. The neighborhood is really great, we got in to our place around 11:00 and were able to get a great dinner & soju.
Jaemu was very good at messaging and keeping me updated. He also made sure I could get into the apartment and everything fine. The place was really close to the subway station which was super convenient.
Apartment was very near Sinsa station, making it convenient to get to many places. Jaemu also gave very detailed instructions on how to get to the apartment. Though I felt the apartment was a little old and wifi was intermittent.
Jaemu was super-helpful a and welcoming. I was particularly impressed with his speed and responsiveness to my questions. The apt was fully stocked with everything I needed.
In my opinion, the strength of this apt is location and convenience. Walk to subway is 2-3 minutes and strategically situated to provide easy access to both city center and Gangnam. I recommend trying the fried chicken place across the street (called 깐부치킨). There are plenty of food and drink options in the area, especially given its proximity to Garosugil.
Enjoyable stay, thanks very much!
This host has 145 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi Everyone who is interested in Korea and plan to visit Korea.
I am a traveler and a photographer. I've been sharing my travel stories through my blog. Also, I've been working with several Camera brands such as Canon Korea and Olympus Korea for promoting camera products. Sometimes, I work with Airlines too for promoting their new flight routes. My next goal is that promote traditional spots, traditional products and breweries for foreign visitors.
My wife and I are certified by Korea Tourism Organization to host foreign visitors. This program is so called, "Koreastay" We were the 1st Koreastay host since 2010. Not only Koreastay program but also we are currently renting out private studios for foreign visitors.
We've been to many countries, China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Fiji, Guam, Hawaii, Australia, Russia, France, Dubai, Taiwan, Cambodia and USA. We are very interested in foreign culture and love to share my culture, especially my hometown Seoul with a lot of friends.
My wife teaches Korean-Pop dance for foreign (email hidden) culture center at Myeongdong.
As we love travelling and travel a lot. if you need an advise about travel in Korea, we are glad to help you.
Hope you can make a good memory in Korea.
These are my available tour options for the visitors.
1. Free city tour & Shopping guide(if I am available )
Available language: English / Chinese / Japanese / Korean
2. Arranged Tour by me. I will be your driver and tour guide. 1 or 2 days is available with affordable rate. Inquire me.
- Visit Korean Traditional Breweries + Local attractions close to each breweries(I've been writing articles about local Korean breweries as a certified travel blogger from Korean agricultural ministry)
- Korean Pop Dance class that is taught by my wife with Korean 아줌마(married woman) Not only you can learn K-pop dance choreography but also you can make Korean friends. My wife is fluent in English.
- DMZ tour
- Buying K-Pop concert tickets, Performance tickets, attraction or entrance tickets with discounted rate
- Ski Resort / National Mountains / Hot spring
- Everland / Korean Folk Village
- Namyi Island / Morning Calm Arboretum
- Any places that you want to visit
- Photography tour(You will get your portrait JPG file) I am a quite famous travel blogger.