This amazing studio apartment is on the second floor overlooking a tree lined street with brick sidewalks and is steps to the Mass Ave Orange Line T stop.
Walk to Copley, Prudential, Hynes, Newbury Street, Museums, Theaters, Restaurants and more with this 97 Walk Score private studio apartment.
Neighborhood is packed with Boston's top restaurants. Apartment is in a newly restored Brownstone that is in the Historic South End district, bordering Back Bay with a common park.
This place is fully appointed with everything you could possibly need. It is first class and enjoys amazing ratings from our guests.
One Queen Bed, and one Full Leather Sleep Sofa as well. Furnished with Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel and Boston Interiors coolest and most comfortable furniture - perfectly suited to the space.
Other Things to Note
NOTE: Airbnb does not supply the host with your mailing address. After booking, and before receiving a welcome letter or keys, the gust must provide a FULL AND VALID MAILING ADDRESS, as well as the Name and Date of Birth for each occupant regardless of the country of residence.
Thank you for your reservation. By placing your reservation online you indicated that you accepted the terms and conditions which have been printed below.
Please review your reservation summary as below - then print, sign and return the agreement to:
(email hidden) or
fax it (phone number hidden) or
mail it to:
Spare Suite, Inc., 119 Braintree Street, Suite 510, Boston, MA 02115, USA.
City State - Zip
LOCATION: STUDIO 3 in the SOUTH END - 17 Greenwich Park
Number of Adult Guests:
Number of Children Guests:
BOOKING AND REFUND POLICY
Once booked your reservation is guaranteed for the check in and check out times and dates specified. All reservations must be paid in advance, in full for the entire period of stay. All reservations are final, and NON REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If you feel you may need to cancel once booked, you may consider trip insurance through AAA or other reputable provider.
POLICY ON CHILDREN:
This property is not "KID FRIENDLY" although up to two children are allowed. The Symphony Suite is designed for adults and is not child-proof. The Suite has high end leather furniture and electronics, as well as an antique piano, wall hung artwork, breakable artwork, unprotected plug outlets, wooden furniture with corners, accessible cleaning supplies in low cabinets, wine and other alcohol, as well as other hazards for children and minors. The Symphony Suite is suitable for mature children who are highly supervised, self disciplined, or otherwise comfortable and appropriately behaved in such an environment. Any damage caused by children will be billed to the adult's credit card if no or insufficient security deposit is provided, as per the guest agreement.
COMPLETE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAY:
This agreement made between Host, Spare Suite, Inc., 119 Braintree Street, Suite 510, Boston, MA 02134, and
Name(s) of Guest(s) named on the reservation or booking.
1. The Host has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guests waive all rights to due process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period listed. The Guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement without exception unless a written extension is secured.
2. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dialing (phone number hidden) from a mobile cell phone.
3. The Guests shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guests shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Host as being immediately habitable by the next Guests. Guests shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition, and unconditionally authorize the Host to collect these fees. The Guests agree that the Host shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Guests cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. If no security deposit is retained, the Guests agree to make payment for such damage immediately upon vacating the Unit or Guests with no security deposit agree to allow the payment form used for the reservation, such as checking account or credit card, to be billed for such damages in part or full, and agree to unconditionally authorize, and not to dispute, any charge associated with the booking or assessed damages.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. The Guests shall not sublet the property.
6. There shall have no more than 2 (two) persons sleeping on the premises unless written into this agreement. Additional guest charges apply. Two additional guests totaling 4 (four) people is the maximum capacity of the unit and any additional guests must be listed on this agreement. 1 Longfellow will allow a fifth guest (5th) if roll-away is selected.
7. The Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners and full time residents. The Guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises.
8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking not permitted in the lobby or even outside on the front steps or in front of the building. No smoking on balconies or roof decks. Guests should never sit on the stairs or wait outside the building as it is prohibited by the condominium association rules and is considered loitering. Fines for smoking in some buildings could be up to $25,000 [twenty-five thousand dollars].
9. Host shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used in a fully furnished apartment. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Guest, although several days supply of all but laundry soap are included. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Guest arrives the Guest is free to use them. Laundry is the responsibility of the guest. Guest shall replace any staples that are used up such as wrap, foil, dish soap, sugar or any other staple item that is stocked upon arrival. These items can be purchased at the corner store.
10. The Guests and guests of the Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Host may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance for this if such coverage is desired.
11. Guest’s deposit amount is not-refundable after collected and no cancellations or changes are permitted unless they conform to a cancellation policy published at a booking agency that was used to secure this reservation.
12. Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Host in enforcing this agreement.
13. Guests expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that
Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household. No mail is permitted for guests and the address cannot be used as a mailing address. Please contact the host if you need to receive a package or letter.
14. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages, such as telephone, cable television, power or other
services if they are beyond the control of the Host.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions or
other reasons for voluntarily shorting a stay. This includes but is not limited to shortened stays or ruined expectations.
16. No legally or illegally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises.
17. Guests agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
18. Guest agrees not to store bicycles or other vehicles unless specific parking permission is granted and arranged in advance in writing. Vehicles found locked to the fences will be impounded by the security on the street, including bicycles. The impound charge is $200.
19. Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
20. The term of this agreement shall begin on the date and time the booking is created in the Spare Suite, Inc. system if payment is secured, and shall be in force until the date and time of the agreed upon check out, and for as long as the cardholder agreement remains in effect between the guest and issuer of the payment form used, or for a minimum term of 30 days.
21. Additional rules and regulations for guests staying in condominium properties apply as per the respective condominium Master Deed and Declaration of Trust, as well as all By-Laws and all offical Rules and Regulations. Fines and penalties assessed under these terms will be the responsibility of the Guest. Details are listed at (website hidden) along with statements and documents that are considered part of this agreement.
Host mailing address:
Spare Suite, Inc., 119 Braintree Street, Suite 510, Boston, MA (phone number hidden)
Upon check-in your apartment will be professionally cleaned with fresh linens and towel and cleanliness standards that should exceed the standards set at 5 star hotels and resorts. Any issues with cleaning upon CHECK IN should be addressed with your host immediately.
SELF CLEANING OPTION:
Based upon left in same condition or include $150 cleaning fee. Deposit based on payment by check – if credit card is preferred, please contact host by phone. You have selected self-clean which means the unit should be left in the exact same condition in which it was received. Cleaning supplies to clean the bathroom, kitchen and studio floors are under the sink. A vacuum is in the closet and. Please strip the bed (including the mattress pad but not the mattress protector] put all linens in the mesh bag and leave in the bathroom.
PROFESSIONAL CLEANING OPTION
If you selected professional cleaning and paid a $150 fee, it means the unit will be cleaned upon your check out by professional cleaners so you don’t need to worry. Upon check out, please throw away all garbage in the provided containers and also discard all food in the fridge or opened food in the cabinets and place your bag(s) on the curb before 10 a.m. on check‐out day. Also, please be sure all dishes are done or left in a running dishwasher. Please strip the bed (including the mattress pad but not the mattress protector] also strip the comforter covers (two buttoned over duvet), and put all linens (not the duvet) in the laundry bags provided. If you have any questions regarding this cleaning policy please contact your host. Excessive soiling, staining, rubbish removal, paint damage or other damage is not covered under the cleaning arrangement.
"ROCK STAR" CLEANING OPTION
You have selected "Rock Star" cleaning and paid a $250 fee, which means the unit will be cleaned upon your check out by professional cleaners so you don’t need to worry. Upon check out, it would be appreciated, but not required for you to please throw away all garbage and food left in the fridge before you leave, and put dirty dishes into a running dishwasher. If not, do not worry! We will do it for you. PLEASE NOTE: Excessive soiling, staining, paint damage or other damage is not covered under the cleaning arrangement and may be extra.
See you soon!
Spare Suite, Inc.
Very professional and timely communication ; the apartment is very nice, very clean, in a nice area, very conveniently located next to the Convention Center. I particularly appreciated the detailed instructions and the welcome gift. I highly recommend.
Richard was very communicative and prompt in replying to my questions. The place was exactly as described, super clean, and easy to check into. The attention to detail was much appreciated, including a helpful list of phone numbers, services, and nearby attractions. I stayed there for five days while I was on a business trip at the Hynes Convention Center, and the location couldn't have been more perfect. The flat had all the necessities one could need, and was the perfect size for a single person or a couple. It's on a beautiful tree lined street - quiet, atmospheric, and picturesque - and just a minutes away from restaurants and other amenities. I opted for the professional cleaning as I was quite busy with work; I thought $150 was a bit high, but the place was so clean and tidy upon my arrival that it was worth it. And it's nice that they offer a "self-clean" option for those who are budget minded. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean, quiet space in the South End area! Thanks for a great stay, Richard!
The apartment and locality were as described. The Boston T was easilyly accessible making getting around the city and to and from the airport very easy. As an extra touch the host left us two bottles of wine which was lovely. When we arrived the apartment was very clean and well presented, being well stocked with all the things needed to make it an enjoyable stay.
Richard was a fantastic host. He gave us all the information to find the apartment easily and get settled in the area. The apartment itself was fabulous, extremely clean and very well equipped. I would recommend any of his listings, everything was thought about and taken care of. A better experience than many hotels.
My husband and I found Studio 3 to be clean, well set up and in a lovely neighborhood. Before our arrival we were contacted by Richard's assistant Juan, who promptly responded to each and every one of my questions. We were very pleased with our first experience with Airbnb.
We spent 5 evenings at Victoria and Richards' South End Studio, while attending various recitals, programs, and commencement at nearby Berklee College of Music. We were uncertain about how to check in, but a quick call to Richard took care of all of our questions.
The Studio was clean, comfortable, and peaceful. It was conveniently located to public transportation. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This was our first air bnb experience, but will not be our last!
May 17, 2014
We had an excellent stay at this apartment. Richard is a terrific host. Everything from the reservation process to check-in/check-out was very organized and professional. Helpful instructions and information about the apartment and area were provided, just like a hotel. The apartment is beautifully furnished and updated, is very clean and has all the amenities you would need.
The South End is one of the best neighbourhoods to stay in Boston. The apartment is in a great location on a nice quiet street that is in walking distance to the T, shopping and excellent restaurants.
We hope to stay here again on our future visits to Boston!
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Your hosts, Richard and Victoria, are a 40-year-old married couple who specialize in providing top quality housing all over Boston. We only accept first class, five star ratings and guarantee everything is up to snuff.