Amazing views of Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, the Marathon, the Fireworks, Kenmore Square and the Citgo Sign and more from this classic Commonwealth Avenue top floor apartment with roof deck access. Short walk to the Boston Common, best location
Beautiful top floor, private condo, on Commonwealth Avenue next to the Harvard Club and the Eliot Hotel by Massachusetts Avenue. This street is lined with Boston's finest buildings. Built in 1899, this address was converted condominiums in the 1980s and has been outfitted with a new kitchen and updated bathroom in 2012.
This beautiful condo features access to a magnificent shared ROOF DECK as well as featuring city views of Kenmore Square, Downtown, the Financial District, and Beacon Hill / the State House and more. Also, part of the luxury is the included king size bed, all leather seating in the living room, and a working WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE.
Private One Bedroom Apartment on the Top Floor of a 6 story in the 300 block on the Mall
- Next to the Harvard Club and the Eliot Hotel, where Mass. Ave. meets Comm. Ave.
- Short term furnished apartment. Private vacation rental, corporate rental or short term rental.
- Wireless Internet access included.
- Heat - A/C, Water, Electric, Cable TV and High Speed Wireless Internet are all included
- Quiet, clean, and close to everything in Boston with a 98 Walk Score
- 2 minute walk to Green Line Hynes - 4 minutes to Kenmore - 10 minute walk to Back Bay Station
- 5 minutes to the Symphony - 4 minutes to walk to Newbury Street -Walk to Boston Common
- Virtually No traffic noise high above the street. (with the windows closed)
- ROOF DECK IS BEAUTIFUL so is the WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE
- Coin-Op Laundry in basement
- Easy access on and off the Mass Pike, Storrow Drive, 93 and all Boston neighborhoods
- Near Charles River - Charles River Park, the Esplanade, walk to Fenway Park
- Walk to the supermarket, Star Market and Whole Foods in a few minutes.
- Walk to Restaurants/ Bars in Boston or take the Bus #1 to Harvard Square
- Walk to Green Line, Orange Line, Amtrak, Bus #1, Bus #39
- Use this MBTA Trip Planner to find out how to get to where you work from 386 Commonwealth Avenue
Christian Science Center
Prudential Center [shopping mall]
- Sky Bridge to Copley Square
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Massachusetts College of Art
Berklee College of Music
New England Conservatory
Museum of Fine Arts
Fenway Victory Gardens
Newbury Street (runs behind building)
Hines Convention Center
Boston Common / Public Gardens
100s of Restaurants and Bars
Walk or Take the T to:
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Beth Israel Hospital
Longwood Medical Area
Boston Common / Public Garden
Harvard Square - BUS 1 Direct
Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall
Waterfront / Seaport
The Esplanade / Hatch Shell Special Features: Carlyle Penthouse
- On the Top floor - Elevator to Unit Door
- Bow front Living Room
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Spectacular and Empowering Views
- Access to Roof-Deck also with Amazing Views
- King Size Bed
- The Location Can't Be Beat! Walk everywhere.
Amenitites: Everything is NEW
Flat Screen TV - 42" LCD HD TV
Premium CATV - Free WiFi Free -
Plates / Silverware
Cookware -fully equipped
King Size Bed plus
Second Sleep Sofa in Living Room
Dining Room Table Seats 4
Desk to do Work, Write, Study
Original Wood Floors
Ceramic Tile Bathroom
Coin-Op Laundry in Basement (shared)
Includes Linens Towels & everything else you need, including some shampoo and soap.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1475 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$5400 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
Impeccable apartment in a beautiful historical building in the best possible location
The reservation was canceled 3 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 33 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.