About this listing
Our resort-style, 4 bedroom house, provides an artistic & cultural experience. Each room reflects a different, unique feeling. Some rooms may comfortably fit up to 6 guests. Quiet area with breathtaking beach roads & easy access to great restaurants.
Now you have the chance to experience California in a whole new way, trying unique things and visiting undiscovered places, getting tips and secrets only locals can share and explore businesses you may want to invest on. Enjoy a room in our house for business, pleasure or education any time during the year for a period of 31 days or more with a trial period as needed.
At times you will enjoy being part of movie productions that we shoot in the house and may be lucky to taste glamorous Hollywood right in front of your eyes :)
The house is located in Woodland Hills at Los Angeles, in a peaceful neighborhood, a canyon away from Malibu beach.
- The living room is spacious and well lit.
- The walls are decorated with impressionist oil paintings with a fireplace and cozy furniture.
- The family room has a billiard table, that can be used as a Ping-Pong table
- One bedroom has a Cal-King bed, and one has a Queen and a Full size bed, another bedroom comes with a Full size bed and a Twin, and the large bedroom has 3 large beds (2 Full-size, plus 1 Queen size beds).
The house is situated:
- 30 minutes from Malibu and Venice beach.
- 35 minutes from Hollywood.
- 30 minutes from the best outlet in California, in Camarillo.
- 30 minutes from Mullholland Drive scenic road.
- Few minutes from The Commons shopping ctr.
- 15 minutes from Westfield shopping mall.
- An hour and half from Santa Barbara
- An hour and half from San Diego.
- An hour from Down town LA.
The neighborhood offers gourmet restaurants and great shopping areas.
My place has a personality; the cowboy door, the impressionistic painting, the antique look furniture, the vintage chandelier that hangs up the yard tree, and the old timer patio.
We will love to host you over!!
Kitchen - Guest may use to prepare food he or she purchases, all cookware and utensils must be washed, dried, and returned to cupboards. Heavy spicy cooking is not allowed unless host agrees with conditions, making sure it is not disturbing other guests and the host. Guest must make sure floor and stove/oven is as clean as before cooking.
Family Room - Guests may use the Pool/Ping-Pong table.
Laundry - Guests may use to wash and dry clothes, detergent is complementary.
Shower- Soap, Shampoo, towels, & blow-dry, will be provided.
Other bedrooms- off limits.
Utilities- included for up to 30 days of stay from the original price.
Interaction with Guests
Communication is a great tool to learn about Guest/host cultures and will be very welcome.
The neighborhood is quiet and safe. It is nice to walk around the block and feel the local's way of living. Neighbors are friendly but keep to themselves. The Commons in Calabasas is our local hang-out place, it's a few minutes by car and it's full of restaurants, coffee shops ,clothing-stores and a theater all in a sophisticated pleasant atmosphere.
There is free parking on the street without any restrictions.
There is a bus stop by the house to Warner Center, just a few minutes ride, that will allow you to take public transportation to Universal Studio, Hollywood, Santa Monica and more. We may be able provide a light car ride for a convenient and less than a taxi price.
Other Things to Note
This is a month to month listing with a trial period stay option. A renter will sign a monthly agreement upon arrival. Trial period is accepted. Business guests will sign a consultation doc with a stay included. Guest will be accommodated to the room that is available, per group size.
Feel free to enjoy the house for the purpose of business or travel, and you may ask me for any additional items or things that will help make your stay the best!
- The guest's itinerary or Estimated Time of Arrival will be appreciated.
- Guest's visitors to be notified to host and approved.
- Cars belongs to guest's visitors, should not park in host driveway.
- smoking allowed only outside the house, buds to be trashed.
- Gathering in the back yards should be low keyed (very quite), after 10pm.
-Back Yards lights should be off by 12am.
- No substance abuse or binge drinking.
- Keep the room/space clean.
- Owner reserves the right to enter the room for cleaning & repairs.
- Guests agree that owner may use the room for a location shooting and will acknowledge guest ahead.
- In case of overbooking, guest agrees to be relocated to a different location place (hotel or other room in a house) until house is available.
- Let owner know IMMEDIATELY if there are any broken/damaged or non-functioning items in the room, as well as for any inconveniences so it can be addressed promptly. Please allow host a 24 hrs. minimum to comply.
-Light cleaning by host during rental, is complimentary.
- Cleaning fee is charged for cleaning before and after stay.
-All utilities are included during rent period.
-Rooms booked are for the purpose of tenancy only and may not be used as a storage or an office.
-Room may be used by host if guest leaves the room overnight.
- Belongings that were left by guest after check-out, will be charged $100 a day storage fee. Written host approval required for any deviation from this rule.
-Complimentary rooms, discounts, or benefits can be terminated at anytime by host.
Failure to comply with house rules, host request and agreement signed, may result in immediate eviction without a refund.
REFUNDS: We have a strict NO REFUND POLICY. This means no credit, no reimbursement, no cancellations, no switching dates, units, or guests for any reason whether due to injury or death, change of plans, flight problems, dissatisfaction with rental, natural disaster aka “Acts of God," etc. NO EXCEPTIONS SO NO NEED TO REQUEST.