About this listing
The location is ideal for visiting Rome, and then relax in a charming, historic seaside town with sandy beaches, not far from Rome! Staying in an apartment completely furnished. We offer up to three bikes!
Anzio is blue flag for 4 years!
The apartment on the second floor of a little building, it's about 50 square-meters, has a living room with TV, kitchenette (fridge, microwave, oven, gas stove), one double bedroom, one bathroom (with window and shower and bath), 2 balconies awnings, habitable (on the balcony of the kitchen, in fact you can eat lunch, dinner or breakfast!) and a little hallway where the washing-machine is located;
From middle March 2013, there isnew heating system, newly restored with more new radiators, in the bedroom, in the livingroom and in the bathroom, to make the house more comfortable and warm for winter;
However, the house is angular and sunny, facing SOUTH/OVEST: in the morning the sun is on the living room, and in the afternoon, until sunset, is on the bedroom/bathroom.
For that reason all the balcony are awings! and there are also air conditioning for summer time;
WI-FI network is available all year long!
The living room has a sofa bed (a double bed) and in the case of a fifth person, there is a single folding bed;
Will also be available to guests two bikes, with which you can reach Anzio city center (reachable also by foot with a good walk, it's just 2 km, and about 2.7 km to the charatteristic main port)
In the neighborhood there are restaurants, shops and supermarkets;
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY
- The House of Nerone (The remains of the beautiful villa of Nerone)
- Tor Caldara (Nature Reserve)
- Museum and Archaeology (The museum where you can find the history of our town)
- Sanctuary of Saint Maria Goretti in Nettuno, and in Borgo Le Ferriere (Latina) the house where he lived;
- Basilica of St. Teresa of the Child Jesus (in Romanesque-Gothic style)
- Ship to the beautiful island of Ponza
- Golf Courses in locations Padiglione (7 km away)
- Mini moto track in location Campo di Carne (10 km away)
I can offer you the service to carry you to the airport (Ciampino or Fiumicino) if you need;
SERVICES AND DISTANCES
- 2 km from Anzio city center;
- 300 meters from the equipped beach;
- 300 meters from Anzio Colonia Train Station (where the train goes every hour to / from Roma Termini, which takes about 50 minutes)
- Around the corner there is the bus stop to Rome Eur (precisely to the metro underground station-Eur Fermi)
For those who are equipped car, the area offers plenty of free parking;
For any other need, just ask, I'm always available!
- Olive oil, salt, sugar, pasta, cooking
- Wi-Fi Network
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- An additional folding bed;
- Up to three bikes
- Towels + beach umbrella
- Bed linen and towels
- Air conditioning
you can smoke outside the balcony, pets are allowed if they are small.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
My name is Marco, I live near Rome, and I love to travel!
To learn about other cultures, meet new people, and new places, makes me very happy, but to help people to travel, to suggest them the best routes, to help them to visit new places, to their visit to Italy, I think, sometimes, is even better!