About this listing
Trendy 2bed townhouse in the heart of Deptford and New Cross - home to pubs, music bars, galleries, cafes, vintage stores and the famous Deptford Market!
A short walk from beautiful and historical Greenwich, and 6mins on the train to London Bridge
Trendy 2bed townhouse maisonette in the heart of Deptford High St and New Cross - home to music bars, galleries, cafes, vintage stores and the famous Deptford Market!
A short walk from beautiful and historical Greenwich, its also surrounded by several different public transport options (Overground tube, British Rail, and DLR) so you can be in a fashionable bar in Shoreditch or Dalston, take in the sites of Trafalgar Square or the fun chaos of Soho, all within half an hour of leaving the front door!
Available is the entire apartment (a comfortable double room and cosy second bedroom with bed extendable to double) in a modern, beautifully furnished flat situated in a quiet residential road. The property is a minute away from amenities including a leisure-centre, shops, restaurants, bars etc.
Includes a large, south-facing balcony perfect for BBQs and alfresco dining, as well as space for parking.
The apartment has:
* Large kitchen with oven/grill, washer/dryer, fridge-freezer and dining-table.
* Clean bath/shower with WC,
* Spacious and light living room with sofa, chaise-longue and access to balcony
* Broadband internet access
Transport links are excellent:
* 6mins walk to New Cross Station (6mins to London Bridge, 10mins to Charing Cross, 11mins to Cannon Street, also East-London line to Shoreditch)
* 5mins walk to Deptford Station (same stops as above + more)
* 5mins walk to Deptford Bridge DLR Station (15 mins to Canary Wharf, 25mins to Bank)
* Buses are also fantastic- 30 secs walk is a bus-stop that serves Greenwich (2mins) Canada Water (9mins), Lewisham (10mins), Holborn (21mins), North Greenwich (10 mins) and many others.
Enjoy all the home comforts you could need in this little oasis!