About this listing
Our resort-style, 4 bedroom house, provides an artistic & cultural experience. Each room reflects a different, unique feeling. Some rooms may comfortably fit up to 6 guests. Quiet area with breathtaking beach roads & easy access to great restaurants.
Now you have the chance to experience California in a whole new way, trying unique things and visiting undiscovered places, getting tips and secrets only locals can share and explore businesses you may want to invest on. Enjoy a room in our house for business, pleasure or education any time during the year for a period of 31 days or more with a trial period as needed.
At times you will enjoy being part of movie productions that we shoot in the house and may be lucky to taste glamorous Hollywood right in front of your eyes :)
The house is located in Woodland Hills at Los Angeles, in a peaceful neighborhood, a canyon drive away from Malibu beach.
- The living room is spacious and well lit.
- The walls are decorated with impressionist oil paintings with a fireplace and cozy furniture.
- The family room has a billiard table, that can be used as a Ping-Pong table
- One bedroom has a Cal-King bed, and one has a Queen and a Full size bed, another bedroom comes with a Full size bed and a Twin bed, and the large bedroom has 3 large beds (2 Full-size, plus 1 Queen size beds).
The house is situated:
- 30 minutes from Malibu and Venice beach.
- 35 minutes from Hollywood.
- 30 minutes from the best outlet in California, in Camarillo.
- 30 minutes from Mullholland Drive scenic road.
- Few minutes from The Commons shopping ctr.
- 15 minutes from Westfield shopping mall.
- An hour and half from Santa Barbara
- An hour and half from San Diego.
- An hour from Down town LA.
The neighborhood offers gourmet restaurants and great shopping areas.
My place has a personality; the cowboy door, the impressionistic painting, the antique look furniture, the vintage chandelier that hangs up the yard tree, and the old timer patio.
We will love to host you over!!
Kitchen - Guest may use to prepare food he or she purchases, all cookware and utensils must be washed, dried, and returned to cupboards. Heavy spicy cooking is not allowed unless host agrees with conditions, making sure it is not disturbing other guests and the host. Guest must make sure floor and stove/oven is as clean as before cooking.
Family Room - Guests may use the Pool/Ping-Pong table.
Laundry - Guests may use to wash and dry clothes, detergent is complimentary.
Shower- Soap, Shampoo, towels, & blow-dry, are provided.
Other bedrooms- off limits.
Utilities- included for up to 30 days of stay from the original price.
Interaction with Guests
Communication is a great tool to learn about guest/host cultures and will be very welcome.
The neighborhood is quiet and safe. It is nice to walk around the block and feel the local's way of living. Neighbors are friendly but keep to themselves. The Commons in Calabasas is our local hang-out place, it's a few minutes by car and it's full of restaurants, coffee shops ,clothing-stores and a theater all in a sophisticated pleasant atmosphere.
There is free parking on the street without any restrictions. Cars must park in the driving direction.
There is a bus stop by the house to Warner Center, just a few minutes ride, that will allow you to take public transportation to Universal Studio, Hollywood, Santa Monica and more. We may be able provide a light car ride for a convenient and less than a taxi price.
Other Things to Note
This is a month to month listing with a trial period stay option. A renter will sign a monthly agreement upon arrival. Trial period is accepted. Guest will be accommodated to the room that is available, per group size.
Feel free to enjoy the house for the purpose of business or travel, and you may ask me for any additional items or things that will help make your stay the best!
- A photo ID, Driver License is required upon arrival.
- The guest's itinerary or Estimated Time of Arrival will be appreciated.
- Guest's visitors to be notified to host and approved.
- smoking allowed only outside the house.
- No substance abuse or binge drinking.
- Keep the room clean.
- Owner reserves the right to enter the room during reasonable hours while guest is not present for the purpose of cleaning and scheduled or emergency repairs.
- Guests agree that owner may use the room for a location shooting and will acknowledge guest ahead.
- In case of overbooking, guest agrees to be relocated to a different location place (hotel or other room in a house) until house is available.
- Let owner know if anything in the room is broken or not functioning properly so it can be addressed promptly.
- Cleaning fee is $10 per day for up 7 days.
- Cleaning fee for over one week is $75 for post and per-arrival.
-Light maintenance during rental is complimentary.
-All utilities are included during rent period.
-Rooms booked are for the purpose of tenancy only and may not be used as a storage or an office.
We stayed one month at Niki's home.She's very nice and helpful. She gave us lots of advice about the sightseeings,restaurants etc. Her home is very big and decorated with her wonderful paintings.Very quiet location. Strongly recommand!Yaxin&Jiangjiang
We had a great time at Niki's, my family and I spent three nights there and have no complains. Natalie (Niki's daughter) is a great host, she helped us out and made sure we had everything we needed. Recommended!
Everything is Great! Niki is very firendly and give us many help, Niki's house is very confortable, we are so glad that we made a right decision to choose Niki's house.
Nikki was a super fun host to have and she has an exceptionally warm character. She was quick to show us the hotspots around the area as well as help us plan our sight-seeing trip. She welcomed us with open arms and we quickly felt at home. We enjoyed the room as it was wonderfully decorated and looks really cute. All in all, I had an awesome trip!!
Niki is an amazing, warm, and welcoming host. Her mission is to make her guests feel at home and she immediately put me at ease and welcomed me in her house. She is a very kind and caring individual and the accommodations exceeded my expectations. I will certainly return!
Niki is sweet and generous with her house. I was fortunate to find her on my first stay in AirBnB. I was initially attracted to the warmth and color of her profile pics and her house did not disappoint. I found the cozy room perfect for me needs, the room was good size, bed was comfortable, and the wifi works well. There were a number of amenities in the room, such as Dish TV, snacks, sweets, and water.
Niki introduces herself with smile and big hug hello and everyone needs a hug! Niki, thank you!
Andy & Louise (Scotland)
I was slightly dubious about booking a b&b and travelling to the us. On arrival Niki had offered to collect us from the Flyaway which is the best way to get away from LAX. This is way over and above what you'd normally get from an b&b owner!! The house was great and in a very nice location central for getting around to most places. I will be going back to La next year and i wouldn't hesitate to go and stay with Niki again. We had a great time in the US and made some new friends... Thanks again for everything.
This host has 48 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Niki
I am a businesswoman social and easy to get along with. I work out of my home office, in a quiet environment. I love music, reading, and movies. You can always ask me about tips regarding the areas you'd like to visit and I can assist you with various travelling needs you may have. You will be able to enjoy staying in a hotel type room but at the same time a cozy and warm atmosphere.
We would love you to stay with us and get to learn our surrounding and we'll make sure your stay is a great one!!