Our accommodation "LA CASITA DEL LOMO" is a sunny cottage with three bedrooms and sleeps 8 people in Brena Alta, in the volcanic island of La Palma, part of the Canary Islands archipelago. The house is 150 sq m on one level and has a terrace of 40 sq m, three parking spaces and 1,000 sq m of garden.
La Palma is known as a beautiful island or green island for its lush forest. However, it also has earned the title of Star Island by the extraordinary clarity of its skies, which is why it has one of the most important astrophysical observatories in the world.
The house is exceptionally located only 10 minutes from the airport of La Palma (SPC) and is equidistant from the major points of interest on the island.
Layout of Casita del Lomo:
3 double bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bath and terrace of 40 sq m.
- 1 room with double bed (200 x 160), bunk bed, wardrobe and drawers.
- 1 room with double bed (200 x 160) and sofa bed.
- 1 room with double bed (200 x 160) and closet.
Facilities and Services:
- Paved access and three private parking spaces.
- 1000 sq m of garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, ceramic hob, toaster, sandwich maker, fridge freezer and kitchenware.
- Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine.
- Living room with TV.
- Hot water.
- Bed linen and towels for the number of people staying.
Brena Alta area and other towns of the island, offer the possibility of cycling or walking in their areas of forests, green peaks and volcanoes can also be paragliding.
- Routes on foot on volcanoes
- Visits to national parks.
- Mountaineering.and Climbing.
- Mountain activities.
- Fishing and Diving.
Other activities:Guided tours Astrophysical Observatory, Ethnographic Museum, cactus garden, bird paradise,
Banana Museum, site of scientific interest Salinas of Fuencaliente, Embroidery Museum, Archaeological Park Belmaco, Pure Palmero Museum, the Craft Centre Destiladera ...