About this listing
Clean & cozy 1-bedroom apt w/ private bath, dining room & entrance ideal for solo, couples or family of 5 in a 4-story building. Grocery store on 1st Fl, bakery, pizzeria and ATM 1 block away. Close to airport & downtown Lima. See our listings.
Private Apartment to rent in 4-story Family residence near International Lima Airport. (Called also Jorge Chavez Airport)
This is a private apartment on the 3rd floor. (Hot shower with high pressure)
- The apartment has an independent entrance so you will have your total privacy.
- Our private apartment comes with a bedroom, a small kitchen, small living room and a bathroom.
- Two twin-size beds and able to put 4 beds for a large group(per your request).
- In July 2013, we improve the service of our hot water (high pressure), which reliably provides hot water at any time of day.
- Free 20 Mbps Wi-Fi connection
My family lives on the 2nd floor and we take care of our airbnb guests when you request.
We are close to a farmer's market (Peruvian Style) where you can buy fresh vegetables and fruit.
Additionally, we are close to a large supermarket called Metro, which you can reach by foot in 10 minutes. San Miguel Mall is also close and provides affordable, clean food. 10 minutes by public transportation.
If you would like to share your life with a Peruvian family, you will be more than welcome in our home.
You get your own key to lock and unlock the apartment door for maximum safety and independence.
Look forward to hosting you!
- It's near Downtown Lima (15 minutes by public transportation & 15 minutes away to the airport).
Distance between the airport and our house is 6.7 Kms ( 4.2 miles)
Distance between the airport and Miraflores is 17 kms (10 miles) on average.
Interaction with Guests
We love to interact with our airbnb guests. One of my brothers speaks a little English and Russian. The rest of my family is learning English with our airbnb guests. We also like to do language exchange. English-Spanish. We think it will be a good immersion course. I hope you can have fun practicing Spanish!
There is public transportation. We are one and three blocks away to take local bus and taxi.
Parking is not included however it is very affordable since we have a garage on the 1st floor.
We suggest you take a taxi from the airport to our house. We may help with transportation for your safety.
- No smoking in the premises.
- Paying for airport transportation can either be paid in USD or Soles. Please bring new crisp dollar bills, no rips, no tears.