About this listing
This is a beautiful 2bdrm /1 bath, house on a quarter acre of lush jungle property. It is located between 3 amazing beaches all within 5 mins away (Including town).
- Purified drinking water
- Hot water
- Covered Patio
- 2 Bicycles to cruz around town and beaches (More available)
- Also has a semi private beach out back (Approx 5min walk).
- Grocery Store 3 mins away (Also Delivers)
- Dentist 3 mins away (great prices and quality work)
- Pablitos Soda 3 mins away (Samara's #1 Local Pub/Restaurant)
- Amazing neighborhood with a real sense of community (Awesome neighbors).
I live on the property in a beautiful treehouse outback and am a certified Hatha Yoga instructor, so private classes can also be integrated into your stay.
* The A/C is an extra charge if used excessively, this is due to the high electricity cost's.*
Please no smoking in the house.
We are on a septic system so throwing as little paper down the toilet as possible.
And showering to clean off any oils before entering the pool.
Have Fun ;)
About the Host, Chris
My name is Chris Hawk (Most friends call me Hawk). I'm originally from Canada but have been traveling extensively for the past 18yrs. I moved to Samara in 2012 and am very happy with this choice. Samara is a wonderful town with an incredible vibe where the locals, ex-pats and tourists all mingle effortlessly.
I am a certified hatha yoga instructor and was working with an addictions retreat center here before finding this amazing property. I am open to working with anyone that would like yoga, pranayama (yogic breathing) or meditation classes.
Wishing you an amazing adventure in samara - HAWK