Wiechert, I was very surprised when I read your feedback about your stay. We communicated when you were there and you did not tell me anything.
I would like to make few comments about your feedback:
- the mold you are talking about is probably the one you saw in the hall of the building, not inside my apartment. I agree with you, the hall will require a nice cleaning and painting job, but unfortunately not every owner agrees (there are 10 apartments in the buildings)
therefore the hall is in such conditions
-the "for sale" is not referred to my apartment, as I said before there are several owners
- I am very sorry if the kitchen and the cutlery were not properly clean. Unfortunately in this period I cannot be there and I have contacted one person to do the cleaning jobs and obviously she has not spent the same attention to the kitchen as she did to the bathroom. You should have tell me this and I would have contacted the person in order to spend a couple of hours inside the apartment and clean the kitchen
- regarding the loos plug same as above: unfortunately I am not there and you did not mention anything about while you were there. An electrician is available to fix those issues
- I am very surprised the hear that the house was stuffy, it has been rented before and no one complained about it. In any case I will tell the lady to let the window open in order to have fresh air inside the apartment
- bunk beds are ...... Bunk beds! Anyway we will invest some money to buy more comfortable beds for the future.
- the restaurant I swear is not mine, neither I know the owner. Magreglio is just few minutes from Bellagio and as you probably notice the prices are quite high.
I am very sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay, we are not offering a 5 stars hotel accommodation but a budget apartment and we are trying to offer a good service. Again, we spoke while you were there and all the issues you found inside the apartment could have been solved if I knew about them.
thanks for your feedback, we will do our best to improve the apartment