*** WIFI, TV, DOWNTOWN, POOL, SAUNA, SHOPPING, MONTREAL SKYLINE***
NOTE: CONSTRUCTION WORKS ON POOL AND TERRACE ARE FINISHED! PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!
You will be right at the middle of downtown Montreal, the central business district of Quebec, what can be better than that?
- one bedroom and one living room, which accommodates up to 4 people, two on a queen bed and two on the sofa-bed
- separated small equipped kitchen with supplies in the fridge to make a wonderful breakfast
- an elegant decorated balcony with the look-out view to the city
- accessible to a terrace on the top floor with the view of Montreal skyline
- accessible to swimming pool, gym and sauna
- TV, WIFI
- Washer/dryer on the top floor (with a small fee)
- DOWNTOWN, one block away from St-Catherine, the longest shopping street in Montreal
- many restaurants and shops
- center of all fun activities, day and night
- 5 min walk to metro Guy (green line), which can bring you to all the highlights of Montreal, including Old Port (metro St-Laurent), The Village (metro Berri-Uqam), Atwater Market (metro Atwater), movie theater (metro Peel - Cineplex on St-Catherine and Peel)
- By car: there is a public parking one block away with a fee (St-Mathieu street)
From the airport:
- taxi: you can take a taxi with fixed price to Montreal (~$40)
- bus: take bus 747 ($8), arriving at Lionel-Groulx station. From there, you can take a metro straight to Guy-Concordia station (green line) and walk one block to the destination
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$561 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1869 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Tanga's place is perfectly located and very clean. Everything was wonderful. Thanks so much.
Place was clean, and super convenient. Gym is still undergoing construction (as of 3/14), but pool is open late. Any questions we had were quickly answered.
Apartment is great, Tanga was very accommodating. Highly recommend.
Tanga's apt is very well located, just off of the main road. It has pretty much everything you'll need for a few days stay. The bed is extremely comfortable and more than big enough! The building also has a laundry room and pool, both are very useful.
Tanga, is a very friendly host, I did have a small problem which she was quick to come round and solve.
Great location, and a nice clean place!
Would definitely stay there again when I am back in Montreal
Great apartment in a great location! I stayed with three friends and we had more than enough room. It was everything we needed for a great vacation.
The apartment is in a great location, it's a good apartment with a decent size for 4 people and very clean. We had some problems but Tanga fixed almost right away.
We had a good time.
Nice place close to downtown. Stayed here with two other friends and it suited our needs very well. She left us snacks in the kitchen, which we were grateful for after a long walk around Montreal. Both the bed and the futon were very comfortable.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour chez Tanga, l'appartement est spacieux et très bien situé, le métro tout près et le quartier agréable. Nous n'avons pas profité de la piscine car pas assez de temps.
Cordialement à Tanga
Philippe et Brigitte
This location is fantastic with a Bixi station just a block away and a short walk to all the happenings in the heart of downtown Montreal. The apartment is extremely spacious and would not feel cramped with 4 people in it. I was disappointed that the shower curtain was moldy at the bottom and half torn from the rings and the base boards and corners could use a deep clean, but I'm a clean freak :) and most would be satisfied I'm sure. Tanga was readily available if needed. It was the first Airbnb place I stayed where the owner did not actually live in the space even part time. Thank you for this location!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.