Fully furnished flat on 2nd floor, centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg, close to Helmholtz Platz.
The living room is bright, spacious and open plain to the kitchen with a large dining table and wooden flooring. You will have your own balcony with direct sun between 10.a.m. and 14.p.m.
The kitchen area has everything from frying pan to bialetti brikkancoffee maker, wok, fondue set, an electric oven and stove, refrigerator and dish washer.
The quiet bedroom with a large wardrobe and a comfy double bed is facing the inner courtyard.
The bathroom has a bathtub/shower and a washing machine. Towels and linen provided.
There is a double turntable desk and a fast WIFI/internet connection and of course NO television.
It*s ideal for a couple, kids are welcome and for smaller visitors there is a "baby bay", a diaper changing table and high chair.
There is also a bike you can use.
The neighborhood is best serviced by public transport: U bahn Eberswalderstr (U2 / 3 stops to Alexanderplatz), M10 to friedrichshain (8 stops), M1 to Hackescher Markt / Mitte (5 stops). Every Sunday there are two huge flea markets at Mauer Park and Arkona Platz. Helmholtzplatz, Kollwitzplatz, Mauerpark und Kastanienallee are easily reached by foot and there are many good coffee places, restaurants, shopping oppportunities and play grounds in your neighboorhood.
A few house rules:
- Don't steal from the internet. It's illegal...
- Smoking on the balcony only.
- You can use the bike - but lock it carefully.
- Have fun in Berlin. But party outside - there are a lot of opportunities.
- Please put bin bags in the bin containers in the container room located in the garden yard (access with your key).
- Before leaving the flat please make sure that all doors are closed/locked and lights, cooker, etc. turned off.
Confirmed guests: Please see the house manual, guide book and descriptions on transport.
We hope you will enjoy staying here. Please take care of our flat - it's our home.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!