About this listing
If this property is booked for your dates! Be sure to checkout our newest SoHo property https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2045533 . It's 5 minutes away walking from this one. For longer stays checkout https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3803337.
Quintessential NYC! Rugged exterior and beautiful inside. Unbelievably located in SoHo to explore & buy everything... Subway on the corner, CitiBike across the street, top rated restaurants everywhere you look, & all the boutique shops you will ever want.
About the apartment
LIVE. This is a completely renovated flat meant to inspire a true NYC loft experience. White floors, brick walls, and modern furnishings. The whole space is open with separation for the bedroom provided by luxurious white drapes. The living room is furnished with an oversized custom fabric sectional sofa, a brushed steel glass top coffee table, and a white high gloss media center. The dining area features an elegant 8 person wood base glass top table. In the bedroom... a luxuriously appointed queen bed is flanked by Eero Saarinen white carrera coffee tables.
PLAY. Both the living room and bedroom feature HD LCD TVs equipped with HD Cable - The apartment is also equipped with a all in one media center for music. Unique to our other properties - there is also a vast collection of DVDs for your nostalgic viewing pleasure.
EAT. The kitchen is newly renovated and has cupboards full of cook & glassware, a 2 range gas cooktop, a state of the art oven and dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, and a Keurig coffee machine.
WiFi is of course included.
For the extra sleeping arrangement, we provide a double-layered, queen sized air mattress, with an electric pump along with all of the extra linens, pillows, and a comforter. The sofa is also frequently used to sleep one.
We also provide…
A universal power adapter, all the linens you will need, a hair dryer, iron, ironing board, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and a check-in booklet that outlines, in detail, locations to local grocery stores, pharmacies, recommended local bars, and restaurants along with other neighborhood tips.
Perfectly situated to explore all of New York City…
It's extremely easy to access New York City's main subway lines, the 4, 6, N & R.
I, in renting the property previously established via communication with us through, including, but not limited to, AirBnB, (website hidden), email, and phone, agree to and understand the following….
1. CHECK-IN time is after 4pm EST and CHECK-OUT time is before 11am EST. You may leave your luggage in the apartment when checking in anytime after 12pm and until 3pm while checking out should you require luggage storage. If you do utilize luggage storage when checking out please remember to leave 1 set of keys in the lockbox. Lockbox information will be disclosed to you via email a week before your arrival. By leaving your luggage you understand that others such as yourself may be doing so as well and assume the risks associated with leaving your personal belongings unattended, including, but not limited to, theft and damage.
2. Smoking is not allowed.
3. Pets are not permitted under any conditions.
4. A valid credit card in your name is required when checking-in in case of damages to the apartment and other incidentals. The credit card will not be charged, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. Both sets of keys are left behind.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. No glassware, dinnerware, silverware, kitchenware, is lost or damaged.
Should any of the provisions not be met you will be notified before any charge is made.
5. An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at time of booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due one week prior to arrival. If the property was booked via AirBnB, the aforementioned payment schedule is superseded by AirBnB’s.
6. A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 15% Cancellation fee or $150 whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within 60 days of the arrival date; forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your reservation deposit. If the property was booked via AirBnB, the aforementioned cancellation policy is superseded by AirBnB’s.
7. You may only have occupants equaling the amount previously disclosed via communication with us through, including, but not limited to, AirBnB, (website hidden), email, and phone, leading up to your renting of the aforementioned property. There is a maximum of 4 occupants, including children and infants.
8. You understand that the property previously established via communication with us through, including, but not limited to, AirBnB, (website hidden), email, and phone, is BOOKED AS IS. We recommend that you thoroughly research the property you have decided to rent utilizing reviews featured on AirBnB, (website hidden) Maps, and any other tools that can help you better understand the property and its neighborhood. We are available via email and phone leading up to your booking should you have any questions about the property.
Things can and may occur that may impact the quality of your stay, should this be the case we are here to help. Please contact us with any supporting materials via email should you notice anything that you did not expect and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
9. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however, is available at an additional rate.
10. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and you will not be permitted to check-in.
11. We reserve the right to change these terms without prior notice. Should this or any other part of these terms be updated, edited, or changed we will make every reasonable attempt to notify you of the changes. After such an attempt is made, you agree to be bound by and uphold the newly updated terms.
12. By booking the apartment as is you understand that no refunds will be given in the event an extreme circumstance outside of our control that impacts your stay, including but not limited to, power outages and natural disasters. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect yourself.
13. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Release From Liability
By checking the box below I (hereinafter the Guest) hereby irrevocably & unconditionally release & hold harmless from liability roomnyc, Inc., its owners, agents, lessors, and other guests (all five groups hereinafter known as Releasees) from any & all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any nature whatsoever whether in law or equity, known or unknown, occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way from my stay at this roomnyc, Inc managed apartment.
I understand that this Release from Liability irrevocably & unconditionally releases and holds harmless all Releasees from any financial or other liability for any injury, bodily harm, sickness, illness, or loss of life that I as a Guest or my family member or friend may suffer and from any economic harm or loss of property occurring during, caused by, relating to, or arising in any way out of staying at this roomnyc, Inc managed apartment.
I have read this Release from Liability & understand all of its terms; I have executed it voluntarily, with full knowledge of its significance, & intend to be legally bound by it. The children here with me who are under 18 years old are my responsibility.
We had a perfect stay in Damian's beautiful apartment. Ten days was not enough! There was plenty of space, amenities and the best possible location. Cannot wait to visit again!
The Host checked on me multiple times especially making sure I got the key and got into the place. The place was very clean and in great location on New York City and SOHO. For a business traveler staying in NYC for multiple days during the week, this is a great alternative versus a hotel. The subway is close to get you to anyplace in NYC. There are plenty of restaurants in the area.
The place is comfortable with kitchen, family room and comfortable bed.
Todo resultó muy bien, ningun inconveniente.
La ubicación del departamento es inmejorable, me encanta la zona!
El departamento muy lindo.
Excellent apartment, easy to follow instructions and ability to communicate directly with Damian were all positive elements, plus the location is second to none!
Damian was always positive, professional, helpful and courteous. He responded quickly enough to any questions or concerns we had. The pictures of the apartment are accurate, and we loved it. The bathroom is small, the tub tiny, and some water stains on the ceiling, but the shower worked great and plenty of hot water. The location in Soho was perfect for us with good restaurants and shopping and easy to travel around the city by cab or other transportation (well, as easy as possible in NYC). Also, there is a subway station extremely close. The only negative is that the entry up two flights of stairs is not great and the steps are rather steep. We would recommend this place to a couple or to one with one or two children. The bed is great, the linens are all fine, but the only other good sleeping option is an air mattress. As I said, "We loved the apartment" and would definitely stay there again.
We had an amazing time in New York! The apartment was in a great position with lots of bars and restaurants on its door step. Fun lively area. Great metro access to get around the city less than a min walk away. The apartment was spacious, clean and comfortable. We loved the coffee machine and the bed was extremely comfortable. Damian was really helpful and checked in on us to make sure all was well throughout our stay. Great to beable to store the luggage in the apartment until the evening as had a late flight as well. We will most definitely be back. Thank you Damian!!
We stayed at Damian's SoHo apartment after a four-night stay at his Greenwich Village apartment. It was definitely as good our experience in Greenwich Village, and in terms of eating and going out, arguably even better. We found the bed to be a little more comfortable than the one in Greenwich Village and the layout more spacious, so if you are a couple and have a child/baby or are party of three, this would be a good option. In terms of getting around on the subway, be it uptown or downtown, it's perfect. Perhaps the only drawback are the very steep stairs and the noise from the street during the week (weekends are understandably much quieter), but hey, whaddya expect, this is New York! Overall, we'd definitely recommend this place to our friends and future guests.
This host has 203 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Damian
I manage professionally designed apartments in NYC's top neighborhoods catered towards discerning travelers who want to experience New York as a local.