About this listing
Crystal clear water, check. Clean sandy beach, check. Beautiful underwater world, check. Fresh air, check. Security, check. Fit for any budget, check. Tidung Island has almost every bit of paradise an island should have. It’s only that reaching there is rather challenging.
The island is one of the hundred islands of Thousand Islands propping up from the Java Sea. It is merely some 20 kilometers north of Jakarta, making it a popular getaway for city dwellers.
As days always start early for islanders, it must start early for its eager visitors as well. The only ferry that connects the island and the city departs at 7 a.m. once a day.
Cost Needed when starting From Jakarta:
• The ferry costs IDR35,000,- one way.
The Ferry departs at around 7 a.m. to Tidung (try to come early, especially on weekends, as it departs earlier if it is full). Tickets can be purchased on the boat or beforehand through travel agents. The ferry back to Jakarta departs at 7:30 a.m. on weekdays and 12:30 on weekends.
• Bike rental fees start from IDR15,000,-
• Banana boats cost IDR40,000 ,- per trip.
• Snorkeling gear can be rented for around IDR40,000.
• Boat rental to go to other islands starts from Rp 250,000 per boat.
• There are tour agencies that offer all-in packages at reasonable prices. Prices are cheaper for larger groups.
Start From Bandung ? Now all Included with low Cost !!!
Call Me Mr.Mondana
Price IDR500,- per Pax per Person (Negotiate Min 30 pax or person)
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!