About this listing
Historic 3BR home full of modern amenities just north of UT in quiet, convenient neighborhood. Walk to campus, bus stop a block away, short bike or taxi to downtown/Zilker. Perfect for families and couples visiting for football, graduation, SXSW, ACL, and relaxing (but nothing too rowdy lol)!
Feel like you're miles away even though you're right in the heart of Austin! A charming, recently-renovated, early 20th Century carriage house with 3BR and 2BA. Half-mile from UT campus, biking distance to downtown and Zilker Park. Walk to delicious local restaurants, organic grocery, shopping, bars, parks, and more.
*Private yard, shaded by a blanket of historic oak and elm trees and a fun tree swing
*Private driveway and plenty of street parking
*Beautiful stone and pine wood floors throughout
*Modern, spacious kitchen with utensils, basic cooking supplies, appliances, and dishes
*Spacious living room with ample seating
*Wireless internet, digital cable in living room, cable in upstairs bedrooms
*Three comfortable and quiet bedrooms (two queen beds and one full bed) for a great night's sleep
*Antique clawfoot tub/shower upstairs and modern stone stall shower downstairs
*Patio with grill, seating, and tree lights out front
*Baby "supplies" available (pack and play, booster, and swing cradle)
*Public transportation blocks away, Uber/Lyft/taxi within minutes
*Picnic basket, washer/dryer, bikes (upon request), spa toiletries, linens, blankets, slippers, Keurig coffee, tea, and breakfast bars included
As Airbnb guests ourselves, we designed this space with your ultimate relaxation, comfort, and convenience in mind!
Guests will have access to the entire house.
Interaction with Guests
We are close by and available by text, phone, or email (but give you all the privacy and space you need)!
We're just on the edge of campus in a neighborhood popular with young professionals, graduate students, faculty members, and families. You're in walking distance of all the great shopping, restaurants, and entertainment without being surrounded by undergrads :)
Park in the driveway or anywhere on the street.
CapMetro bus picks up a block away on 31st and Guadalupe (lines to Downtown, ABIA, and Zilker).
CapMetro Trip Planner: (website hidden)
Uber/Lyft/taxi available in minutes.
1. Please be respectful of our neighbors. They are great people and we want to ensure their privacy!
2. Always check that all doors and windows are locked before leaving the house, and that spare keys are returned to their proper places before checking out.
3. No smoking anywhere on the property, please.
4. Let us know ASAP if something breaks, malfunctions, etc. We're here to help whenever you need it!
5. Please don't have more guests staying at the house than registered at the time of booking or unauthorized pets. Additional fees will invoiced in those instances and/or you may be asked to leave. We never want that to happen!
6. Please take good care of our home like it's you're own. We love living there and hope you will too. :)