Lovely oasis in the heart of central Austin! Historic, recently-remodeled 3BR/2BA house in convenient, safe neighborhood just north of UT. Perfect for families, business travelers, couples. Walk to local restaurants, groceries, bars, shopping, live music, bus, bike rental, & more. Close ride to campus (3/4mile), downtown (2.5miles), ACL (4miles). Stocked kitchen, driveway, big sunny living room, art, comfy furnishings, spacious bedrooms w/premium cable, lots of amenities. An authentic ATX home!
1. Please be respectful of our neighbors. They are great people and we want to ensure their privacy!
2. Always check that all doors and windows are locked before leaving the house, and that spare keys are returned to their proper places before checking out.
3. No smoking anywhere on the property, please.
4. Please contact us ASAP if something breaks, malfunctions, or gets damaged. Failure to do so before checking out may result in additional fees being charged. We never want that to happen!
5. Please don't have more guests staying at the house than registered at the time of booking (extra fees apply), pets (which are not allowed), or events/parties without our previous consent (extra fees apply). Additional fees will be charged in those instances and you may be asked to leave. We never want that to happen!
6. Please don't use bath towels to remove make-up or take them out of the house for outdoor activities (we provide make-up remover wipes and pool towels). Additional fees may be charged for missing/ruined towels.
7. Please contact us if you run out of supplies like tissues or lightbulbs, or need anything else. We will gladly take care of your request ASAP and want you to be 110% satisfied with your experience!
8. Please take good care of our home like it's you're own. We love living there and hope you will too. :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Two relaxed, active, lighthearted entrepreneurs who love living in sunny Austin and sharing our home with interesting people from all over the world! When we aren't working and hosting, we love playing and listening to music, cooking and eating, swimming in Texas's natural spring pools, spending quality time with friends and family, and visiting the ocean as much as possible.