Mid Century Modern bungalow in the heart of Studio City Hills. Light, bright, cozy, private, hillside mini-retreat with separate entry, private deck, and jetliner views. Minutes from Hollywood, Universal Studios, LA Zoo, & other major attractions.
Tastefully designed in a classic Mid Century Modern style, this cozy space has all of the amenities of a small house. Perfect if peace and serenity is a must during your stay.
Guest have their own private entry gate from the main residence and are restricted to the designated area around Bungalow 1. No pool, spa, or main house grounds access. This space was designed to be its own little mini retreat separate of the main house.
Interaction with guests
Other things to note
Plenty of street parking available.
Non-smoking, respectful adult guests only. No property wandering. No pool or spa access. No loud noises. This is a quiet neighborhood where all owners respect each other's privacy and peace.
ITEMIZED HOUSE RULES:
1. Guest picture I.D required; 25 years minimum age without adult.
2. USE: The premises will be used exclusively as a residence for no more than two (2) persons.
Only registered guests are allowed overnight stay.
Guests must remain in designated rental area. No property wandering.
No pool or spa access.
Absolutely, No parties allowed.
No visiting guests past 10:00 pm.
Please keep noise to a minimum.
Please be respectful of utilities (Lights, AC and Heat, Water) and please shut off when not in use or away from home.
No parking in front of main entry gate.
3. ANIMALS: No pets allowed. No animals will be brought on the premises without the prior consent of the Owner.
4. SMOKING/VAPING: No smoking or vaping inside house, or on premises.
5. HOUSE RULES: Tenant agrees to abide by all house rules including rules with respect to smoking, noise, odors, disposal of refuse, animals, parking and use of common areas.
6. ORDINANCES AND STATUTES: Tenant will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities now in force, or which may later be in force, regarding the use of the premises, including, but not limited to , the use or sale of illicit drugs.
7. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING: Guest will not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the premises without prior written consent of the Landlord.
8. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: Guest acknowledges that, unless the Landlord is notified immediately upon occupancy, the premises, including the furniture, furnishings and appliances, are in good working order and repair. Guest will keep the premises in a clean and sanitary condition, and will immediately notify Landlord of any damage to the premises or its contents, or any inoperable equipment or appliances. Guest will surrender the premises, at termination, in as good condition as received, normal wear and tear excepted. Guest will be responsible for any damage caused by Guest or his or her family or invitees. Guest will not commit any waste upon the premises, or any nuisance or act which may disturb the quiet enjoyment of any other occupant on the property or adjacent to the property. It is understood that Landlord's insurance does not cover Guest's personal property.
9. ENTRY AND INSPECTION: The Landlord will have the right to enter the premises in case of emergency.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: Landlord will not be liable for any damage or injury to Guest, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises, or in common areas, unless such damage is the legal result of the negligence or willful misconduct of Landlord, his or her agents or employees.
I'm a California native that has been living in Los Angeles for the past 20 years. I am a local real estate broker that enjoys international travel, cultural immersion, delicious cuisine, fine homes, interior design, landscapes, great weather, and cool music. For me its all about ambiance and experiences. Most of my life’s pleasures start at home. It's my place of peace, and I hope to share that with others. I’m very easygoing and respectful, and I appreciate like-minded individuals. I can be a great resource for your out of town visits to LA, or your in town local staycations :)