Please note this offer is about renting only ONE room :)
In the heart of Paris' 11th arrondissement, in a great area with numerous animations, but in a quiet street to get the benefits of the vibrant nightlife of Paris without its drawbacks, this beautiful 3-room apartment of 600 sq. ft., located on the 3rd floor of a building at only 100m from the Place Voltaire, will welcome you with:
- 1 private bedroom with double bed and double-glazed windows
- 1 living room with sofa bed, TV, Hi-Fi via bluetooth, wifi internet
- A fully equipped kitchen (hot plates, oven, refrigerator, washing machine)
- 1 bathroom with tub / shower, sink and toilet
In close proximity (within 100m):
- Voltaire metro (Line 9) or Pere Lachaise (Line 2)
- Direct bus to Hôtel de Ville, Chatelet, Gare de Lyon, St-Lazare, etc..
- Shops (supermarket, bakery, cheese store, wine store, butchery, etc..)
- Restaurants, bars, pubs, wine bars, brasseries (at Voltaire, but also Bastille, Oberkampf or Republique, very famous night spots at only 15 minutes by walk)
Arthur's place is fantastic! It's exactly like the pictures, if not better! My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time staying there. The days we were in town were rainy and gloomy, Arthur's place was super comfortable to spend some lazy evenings after trekking around Paris in the rain. There were many decent places to eat very close to the apartment. And we used the Metro stop Voltaire countless times (it's about a 2 min walk from the apt). The bed (we stayed in Arthur's roommates room) was incredibly comfortable and each room was impeccably clean.
We even got a chance to talk with Arthur for an bit one evening - such a nice guy, and a wonderful host. He went above and beyond by writing out a lengthy email with many recommendations of where to go all around Paris for nightlife.
I'd stay here again in a heartbeat and will recommend to anyone I know passing through Paris.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.