Our apartment is located in one of the nicest neighborhoods in NYC. The apartment is on Thompson Street between Houston & Bleecker Street - literally on the border of Greenwich Village and SoHo and steps away from the West Village, TriBeCa, Little Italy, NoLiTa, Chinatown, the East Village and the Lower East Side - downtown Manhattan is where you'll find NYC's best shopping, entertainment, food and nightlife!
*Have a look through our guidebook (located on the top right) for some of the amazing spots close to us... more being added everyday!
Our apartment is also a few minutes walk to all major Subway lines: 1/2/3, 4/5/6, N/Q/R, B,/D,F and J/Z trains which makes commuting to anywhere in NYC easy and fast from here.
Our Private Guest Bedroom:
- Has a double bed, large drawers and wardrobe. The bedroom receives a lot of natural light all day.
Our Apartment has:
- A large, fully-equipped spacious kitchen, with all the room you need to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner! Help yourself to tea & coffee anytime.
- A brand-new fridge if you would like to purchase and store your groceries in it.
- A spacious natural light-filled bathroom with a big shower (hair dryer is also provided).
- A sunny and open living area with a bench top dining table (seats 4) that connects the kitchen and lounge room and a big comfy sofa and a book case full of hours of good reading!
- High speed internet/WiFi is included.
- Towels & linen are provided.
- The apartment has air-con and the bedrooms have additional fans.
A bit about us (Giles & Zoe):
- Giles works in fashion for a NYC based surf company.
- Zoe works at the United Nations
- We both work 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
You won't find a better place than this to base yourself in NYC!
*We also offer our apartment as an entire 2BR apartment, sleeping up to 5 people. See: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/857188
Our place is extremely relaxed, with flexible check-in and out times and guests are free to come and go to explore the city as they please.
- We only ask that if guests return after midnight that they try to be respectful to our neighbours and remain as quiet as possible.
- No guests other than those booked may enter the apartment at any time.
- Guests are more than welcome to make use of any food that is in the apartment but to be considerate and replace any items that they finish.
Nous avons séjourné 3 nuits avec une amie dans ce petit appartement très cosy, joliment décoré et tranquille. Il est très bien situé, en plein coeur de cet agréable quartier qu'est Soho et proche de tout. Giles et Zoe sont des hôtes très accueillants et charmants, à la fois discrets mais aussi disponibles pour donner de chouettes conseils. Une excellente adresse pour découvrir Big Apple de l'intérieur!
Great hosts, very friendly and welcoming.
Easy to get in contact with, easy to get the key for the appartment, and I litterally felt "at home".
Slept well in the room with a great bed.
And the location was great, close to shopping, subway and places to eat.
My highest recommendation to stay with these two!
Zoe and Giles have set up their home as the perfect guest house. Clean, beautifully decorated and inviting - you instantly feel at home.
It's a real village apartment experience. Cozy and compact. Yes it is in the 4th floor, so pack light & get ready for a great work out.
Location is unbeatable, with everything at your doorstep.
I'll be recommending all my friends stay here.
We felt very welcome in Zoe and Giles's compact, comfortable, and clean apartment. They are an involved and easy going young couple who cheerfully share their small space fully with guests. It was fun to visit Giles' popular new cafe Two Hands. A bonus: the 61 stair ascent to the apartment gave us a daily workout!
Die Wohnung ist sauber und in einem guten Quartier. Es gab alles was Reisende für kurze Zeit brauchen. Auch Free wlan hatten wir, sodass wir immer mit unseren Lieben zu Hause (website hidden)n oder whatsappen konnten. Auch haben wir immer gut geschlafen, weil die Wohnung ruhig liegt. Die Gastgeber sind sehr nett und waren immer hilfsbereit auch wenn wir sie immer nur kurze Zeit gesehen haben.
Giles and Zoe were wonderful hosts and its a shame that we were so busy that we didn't find the time to talk a bit more. Though it's small I would definitely recommend the place as it is in the middle of everything. It's clean and quite quiet. We had a really good time there.
The apartment is like the pictures we can see here.
We saw Zoe and Giles only a few times during the week we stayed. They were answering our questions and the booklet is really a nice idea.
The location is really nice, everything is close. And the subway too, so you can be everywhere really quickly.
For people who would like to stay in a nice little room in this beautiful appartment, where people stil live there, it's perfect.
This host has 75 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We're two young professionals who live and work in New York. We are respectful and thoughtful of others and love hosting guests in our Greenwich Village apartment! We love great food (you can't beat NYC for amazing food) and spending time with friends. We'd love to have you stay with us, so we can share our beautiful apartment with you and help you find all the best spots to visit in NYC!