Magnificent apartment located in Koh Samui, barely 2 minutes from the most beautiful beaches of Lamai and fully secured with security cameras.
Enjoy the splendid swimming pool of the residence and all other activities proposed by our residence (trekking on the back of elephants, bath in the middle of the most beautiful waterfalls of the island, visit Angthong Park, an unforgettable site....)
We have also all kinds of shops and restaurants next to Tropical Paradise Residence. We propose also a laundry service, among with a motorbike rental service and airport transfer.
Other apartments for any budget are also available, contact us!
Tropical Paradise Residence is for those willing an accommodation in a place where serenity and calm reigns. An ideal family vacation destinatnion that is also suitable for couples.
We are located on the south-east coast of Koh Samui, close to the most beautiful beaches of the island and a few minutes away from the center of Lamai Beach.
Tropical Paradise Residence is only 10 minutes drive from Chaweng Noi and 20 minutes from Samui International Airport.
- IN SEA SPEEDBOAT
Welcome to In Sea Speedboat private speed boat charters, the first choice for professional private charters & services from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan, Koh Tao, Koh Nang Yuan and Ang Thong National Marine Park.
- SAMUI ISLAND TOUR
Mu Koh Angthong National Marine Park is an archipelago in the Gulf of Siam situated North-West of Koh Samui.
- SAMUI EVASION
The discovery of Koh Samui by Sea.
- JONQUE CHANTARA
Every Tuesday and Friday, The Chantara will take you on an adventure to discover the beautiful landscape around Koh Phangan, the neighboring island of Koh Samui
Jungle Trip by Elephant, The mighty elephant is Thailand's national animal – a symbol of royalty and strength
From the first look the apartment was good, large and clean, with comfortable double beds and an aircons in every bedroom, and with a nice terrace with a table and two recliners.
The location was advertised as Lamai, but the apartment was in the middle of nowhere and Lamai beach is actually around 3-4km away The closest beach is Crystal Bay (10 -15 min walk), not Lamai.
We got a motorbike, so we did not care.
We found out that the sea view photo called "luxury apartment ko samui" has no relation to the complex! There is neither sea view nor any other nice view from any of the apartments in the complex - you can see only walls of other buildings.
- Unlike in other places we got only quite used towels and no hand towels
- There was no soap of any kind, toilet papers, papers towels and etc
- At the terrace mattresses were torn and dirty
- I alerted the host before booking that I need a very good internet connection, so the host assured me that internet is very good and they have 3 different access points. In fact the connection was awful with 2-10Kb per second most of the time, and it was a real issue to connect to the access points every time I needed it.
- soundproofing was awful - you can hear all traffic from the road, and every move of your neighbors
- we wanted to alter our reservation and were ready to give 1 week notice and pay 50% of the rent as it is described at airbnb, however Cyril rejected it and said that we shall get part of our money back only if he finds another guests for the apartment. And of course he did not.
We contacted the owner, Cyril, ahead of time with our exact day and time of arrival. The property manager was completely unaware, confused and disorganized. He openly said he had no idea what was going on when we arrived.
- the inside was large, bright, and clean
- no hot water for 2 days
- no gas. stove didn’t work for 3 days, had to ask for them to fix it twice as their fist attempt failed
- only two old towels were provided, no hand towels, no extras
- there was only 1 top sheet on the bed and two dirty old pillows
- there was a smoke stench in the hallway which came through the gaping hole between the front doors
- loud doors slamming all night
- laundry service turned some of our clothes from white to gray
- toilet wouldn't flush, had to ask to have it fixed
- place was void of anything useful, there was one roll of paper towels, one roll of toilet paper, no soap of any kind was provided and the owner knew we’d be there for 2 weeks. We bought paper towels, TP, and soap
- pool tiny and ugly
- location terrible. Deck has view of the side of buildings and all you can hear is loud traffic
- all the TV channels were blurry
- you have to climb 3 flights of stairs to get to the unit
- the bedroom’s windows face another unit
- there is a infrared surveillance camera in the living room.
- the location was advertised as Lamai. Lamai beach is actually 3k away. you have to walk on a busy road to get there. The closest beach is Crystal Bay, which was a very nice beach.
- when I asked for help with all of the items listed, the property manager blamed the previous owner for the unit’s short-comings. While this may be true, we were paying customers and didn’t care.
- owner and manager fixed many things, but the overall issues still existed and left early
- We looked up the cancellation policy on Airbnb and saw that it was flexible. We contacted Cyril, the owner, to tell him we were going to alter our reservation and that we wanted to leave early. He did not approve the change of reservations so we ended up paying for an extra night because we had to cancel. Because of this, I felt that letting others who might potentially consider staying here to steer clear of this apartment and its owner. We tried to communicate with him so he would approve the change, but he didn’t.
Overall, we resented paying money for a place that wasn’t functional. We traveled all the way to Thailand and rented an apartment from Cyril that was completely stripped down of anything useful or comfortable. The location, the actual unit, the complex, and the owner’s disorganization were problematic. We made a mistake by staying here.