This room is great for people looking for long term rent (30 + days). Low price, great location, excellent transportation, 2 metro station close to the house, lot of stores, coffee shop, restaurant, supermarket, etc
Totally FURNISHED Room in Manhattan, NY.
Queen size bed, Spacious, clean and warm atmosphere that ensure a pleasant night.
Inside the room you will find:
- Sheets, Pillows and blanket
- Queen size bed
- Night stand tables and lamps
Inside The Apartment:
- Totally renovated Kitchen with (Refrigerator, Stove and Utensils.
- Full and totally renovated Bathroom
** Utilities are included in the price **
- Basic cable
- Books (by customer request)
- City map (by customer request)
- Board Games (by customer request)
Optional Service (charge apply):
- Airport pick up OR drop off
- Cellphone usage
The room is conveniently located in a safe area. A and 1 express Subway(metro). Different bus lines are also available.
Unforgettable places that you can't miss in NY:
- 15/20 minutes from the apartment: Time Square, Central Park, Empire State Building, Theaters, The Museum of History, Rockefeller Center, United Nation, Hours Riding (Central Park), Tavern On the Green ( Central Park) China Town, Ferry to Statue Of Liberty, "Zero Zone" World Trade Center, Liberty Helicopter Tours,The Water Club, Radio City etc.
- 5 minutes from George Washington Bridge, Fort Tryon Park and Museum, The Cloister Museum, Smoke jazz Club, Restaurants, bars, Electronics Shop Stores,Gym, etc.
- 10 minutes from Columbus Circle.
- 15 minutes to Yankee Stadium by bus.
- 3 minutes from USPS (Post Office)
- 5 minutes from the Columbia University
- 5 minutes from Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- 10 minutes from City Collage.
The building is surrounded by Coffee Shops, Banks,Internet Cafe's, Supermarkets, laundry, pharmacy, Restaurant, Cellular Shop Stores etc.
RATES: Please note that rental rates may vary during the busy summer months and during holidays. Please check the calendar for rates during the days of your stay.
*Guest must be 18 years or older to rent this room.
Feel free to contact me for further questions.
1.SMOKING IS FORBIDDEN ANYWHERE (ROOM AND COMMON AREAS)
2. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
3. DON´T BE LOUD (Ex. HIGH VOLUME, SLAM DOORS, SPEAKING, etc.) BECAUSE SOMEONE COULD BE RESTING
4. DON´T USE OR EAT SOMETHING THAT DOESN´T BELONG TO YOU (FOOD, SOAP, etc)
5. PLEASE DON´T COOK AFTER 12:00 AM (MIDNIGHT) UNTILL 5:30 AM
6. ALL KITCHEN UTILITIES MUST BE RETURNED TO THE KITCHEN AFTER USED.
7. DON´T LEAVE THE GARBAGE IN THE KITCHEN, THROW IT OUT
8. AFTER YOU USE THE KITCHEN PLEASE CLEAN IT UP, TO AVOID BUGS
9. KEEP BATHROOM CLEAN AFTER USED (NO HAIR, NO SOAP, SCUM, etc)
10. EXTRA PEOPLE OR VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
11. NO PERSONAL MAIL ACCEPTED
We had an amazing time in Yessenia's aparment. Me and my girlfriend spent 7 nights in a really comfy room with an excellent view on the city. We loved the comfortable bed, the big tv and that we had our privacy even though we were in the same apartment with the owner and his sons.
Excelente anfitrión, me hizo sentir como en casa, ofrece gran confianza desde el primer contacto y siempre esta dispuesta a resolver todas tus dudas; el sitio es tal cual como se ofrece en el anuncio y el vecindario es muy seguro y cerca a todo. 100% recomendada. Un abrazo para ti Yessenia que Dios te bendiga.
Good day to all travelers. leave a positive review about your stay at this apartment. kvrtira cozy and clean. hostess kind and always ready to help. Location is also great. 2 metro branches and simply get at any nobody disturbed us, we could come home at all times during. I advise everyone to stay at the train to New York.
This was the best place to stay in NYC! Thank you Yessenia! Highly recommended for anyone wanting a relaxing stay while enjoying the sights the Big Apple has to offer.
Accurate description, conditions just fine!
I had a very nice experience at Yessenia's place. The room was not the one displayed in the picture, but was another one about the same size and facilities. The apartment is shared with different people, but most of the time we felt we had the apartment for ourselves, as we didn't see much of the other inhabitants. The room itself has no air conditioner, but the provided fan worked out well for us. It is a bit far from downtown, but the A Express train and #1 train are close. 30-40min to go downtown. Very good for the price! I recommend it. Would go back. / Tive uma experiência agradável no local da Yessenia. O quarto não era o da foto, mas um diferente com mesmo tamanho e acomodações. O apartamento é dividido com outras pessoas, mas na maior parte do tempo sentimos que tínhamos o apartamento só para nós, pois não vimos muito dos outros habitantes. O quarto em si não tem ar condicionado, mas o ventilador providenciado funcionou bem para nós. É um pouco longe do centro, mas o metrô A expresso e o #1 são perto. 30-40min para ir ao centro. Bom preço! Recomendo. Voltaria.
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to The Big Apple !!!
I'm a friendly, outgoing and hard worker person. I've worked for 13 years in the area of marketing and currently reside in New York. I enjoy music, reading, sports and love to travel !!! My wish is provide you comfort and a family atmosphere to make your trip unforgettable and feel like at home while you're in New York City.