About this listing
The newly renovated and modern apartment is located in the heart of Munich and is perfect for your visit of the Oktoberfest. In less than 15 minutes you can walk to Theresienwiese. Many After-Wiesn clubs and bars can even be reached quicker.
- The apartment is approx. 60sqm big
- Big living room with eat-in kitchen (25sqm)
- Big bedroom (15sqm)
- Big bathroom (7sqm)
- Entrance-area (6qm)
- Storeroom (5qm)
- The bed in the bedroom is 1,40m wide and sleeps 2
- Bedroom and living room can be partitioned with a sliding door
- The couch in the living room sleeps 2 small persons (on the couch 160cm x 80cm and recamier 170cm x 90cm) or one tall person (250cm x 80cm)
- An additional airbed is provided (152cm x 203cm) and sleeps 2
- Washing powder and fabric conditioner available for free
- Fridge can be filled for an extra charge
(Please send inquiry via private message)
- Completely NEW furnished 6 month ago
- New leather bed with with one of the best mattresses you can get on the market (1,40m wide)
- New ArteM wardrobe
- New Lounge Couch with recamier
- New kitchen
- Bathroom with shower (glass shower stall) and tub
- Big KARE desk in white with roller container
- Overhead lighting with 25 dimmable halogen spots
- Wall-Art und Design-Lamps
- Fiberglass Internet & WLAN
- Samsung flat screen TV
- Stereo with AUX-In for Laptop, etc
- New SIEMENS washing machine
- Fridge and freezer
- Oven and stove
- Coffee maker (NESPRESSO)
- Food processor (for crushed ice, etc.)
All areas and equipment is available exclusively for you.
Interaction with Guests
The apartment is all yours. I live somewhere else but will be available in case you have any problems or questions.
The apartment is located directly in the center of Munich. More central is almost not possible. In addition to an excellent connection to public transport, you can find everything you need in the neighborhood:
- Distance to Wiesn / Oktoberfest: 1400meters
- Distance to After Wiesn Parties: Löwenbräu 400m, Neuraum 800m
- Distance to next cinema: 10meters
- Distance to Augustiner Beergarden: 700meters
- Distance to Löwenbräu Beergarden: 400meters
- Distance to next Gas Station 450meters
(Shops close at night, on Saturday afternoon and Sunday - Gas stations stay open longer)
- Restaurants, Pubs, Supermarkets in walking distance
- Distance to main central station - Hauptbahnhof: 1200meters
- Distance to subway - U-Bahn Stiglmaierplatz: 500meters
- Distance to metro - S-Bahn Hackerbrücke: 750meters
Sin duda alguna, si volvemos a Munich, volveremos a este piso. Amplio y muy comodo, ademas de estar muy bien comunicado en transporte y cerca del centro. Recomendadisimo!
5 out of 5. Although Daniel was away he left us with clear instructions on how to get the key from his friend. The apartment was clean and very well equiped. We enjoyed the quiet location which was a short walk to the train station.
Daniel is a very welcome person! Even though he was on the vacation everything was excellently prepared. All information were correct and description is right.
Looking forward to staying again at Daniel place!
Thanks for quick responses!
Daniel was a great host from start to finish. He was quick to respond to any requests and very easy to deal with. The apartment itself was really clean and comfortable, and the location was fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better stay.
Stayed here for 4 nights for Oktoberfest, and I seriously have no complaints about Daniel's apartment! He was very welcoming and flexible, even allowing us to check in earlier than planned. We were greeted with a quick tour of the apartment, an explanation of nearby shops, restaurants, sights, etc, and he checked that we had all the bedding and equipment we needed. He even gave us welcoming beers and a huge bowl of sweets and chocolate!
The apartment itself: super stylish, ways to use appliances (tv and entertainment system, wifi, washing machine, printer - even a nespresso machine!), and very central, nice and easy stroll to the festival or the HBF.
10 out of 10, don't worry about the price (if you're going during oktoberfest), because everything is this expensive - but not everything is this fantastic.
Daniel was a fantastic host, promptly answering any questions we had. The apartment and location was as per the description. The apartment is perfectly located between an underground stop and above ground stop (PERFECT!!).
Daniels Wohnung war perfekt für ein Wochenende in München. Es ist genauso, wie er es beschrieben hat - alles da, alles funktioniert bestens. Uns hat es gefallen!
About the Host, Daniel
Hi there. After 5 years abroad, I am back to my home country but missing the smell of the wide world every once in a while. I totally support the idea of airbnb looking forward to make travelling welcoming...