The newly renovated and modern apartment is located in the heart of Munich and is perfect for your visit of the Oktoberfest. In less than 15 minutes you can walk to Theresienwiese. Many After-Wiesn clubs and bars can even be reached quicker.
- The apartment is approx. 60sqm big
- Big living room with eat-in kitchen (25sqm)
- Big bedroom (15sqm)
- Big bathroom (7sqm)
- Entrance-area (6qm)
- Storeroom (5qm)
- The bed in the bedroom is 1,40m wide and sleeps 2
- Bedroom and living room can be partitioned with a sliding door
- The couch in the living room sleeps 2 small persons (on the couch 160cm x 80cm and recamier 170cm x 90cm) or one tall person (250cm x 80cm)
- An additional airbed is provided (152cm x 203cm) and sleeps 2
- Washing powder and fabric conditioner available for free
- Fridge can be filled for an extra charge
(Please send inquiry via private message)
- Completely NEW furnished 6 month ago
- New leather bed with with one of the best mattresses you can get on the market (1,40m wide)
- New ArteM wardrobe
- New Lounge Couch with recamier
- New kitchen
- Bathroom with shower (glass shower stall) and tub
- Big KARE desk in white with roller container
- Overhead lighting with 25 dimmable halogen spots
- Wall-Art und Design-Lamps
- Fiberglass Internet & WLAN
- Samsung flat screen TV
- Stereo with AUX-In for Laptop, etc
- New SIEMENS washing machine
- Fridge and freezer
- Oven and stove
- Coffee maker (NESPRESSO)
- Food processor (for crushed ice, etc.)
All areas and equipment is available exclusively for you.
Interaction with Guests
The apartment is all yours. I live somewhere else but will be available in case you have any problems or questions.
The apartment is located directly in the center of Munich. More central is almost not possible. In addition to an excellent connection to public transport, you can find everything you need in the neighborhood:
- Distance to Wiesn / Oktoberfest: 1400meters
- Distance to After Wiesn Parties: Löwenbräu 400m, Neuraum 800m
- Distance to next cinema: 10meters
- Distance to Augustiner Beergarden: 700meters
- Distance to Löwenbräu Beergarden: 400meters
- Distance to next Gas Station 450meters
(Shops close at night, on Saturday afternoon and Sunday - Gas stations stay open longer)
- Restaurants, Pubs, Supermarkets in walking distance
- Distance to main central station - Hauptbahnhof: 1200meters
- Distance to subway - U-Bahn Stiglmaierplatz: 500meters
- Distance to metro - S-Bahn Hackerbrücke: 750meters
Daniel was a great host from start to finish. He was quick to respond to any requests and very easy to deal with. The apartment itself was really clean and comfortable, and the location was fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better stay.
Stayed here for 4 nights for Oktoberfest, and I seriously have no complaints about Daniel's apartment! He was very welcoming and flexible, even allowing us to check in earlier than planned. We were greeted with a quick tour of the apartment, an explanation of nearby shops, restaurants, sights, etc, and he checked that we had all the bedding and equipment we needed. He even gave us welcoming beers and a huge bowl of sweets and chocolate!
The apartment itself: super stylish, ways to use appliances (tv and entertainment system, wifi, washing machine, printer - even a nespresso machine!), and very central, nice and easy stroll to the festival or the HBF.
10 out of 10, don't worry about the price (if you're going during oktoberfest), because everything is this expensive - but not everything is this fantastic.
Daniel was a fantastic host, promptly answering any questions we had. The apartment and location was as per the description. The apartment is perfectly located between an underground stop and above ground stop (PERFECT!!).
Daniels Wohnung war perfekt für ein Wochenende in München. Es ist genauso, wie er es beschrieben hat - alles da, alles funktioniert bestens. Uns hat es gefallen!
This is long overdue, but better later than never.
Daniel was a great host from the beginning to the end. He accommodated our unique travel arrangements when we had different members from our group coming in from different parts of the world at different times/dates. He was responsive to all our questions before we arrived and continue to answer them when we were there. In addition, he had maps and information for us to use while we were there. He also helped us secure tickets for Oktoberfest!
His apartment is exactly what the title states, "Modern & New". It was a perfect location for us for Oktoberfest and even to travel around the city. Minutes walking distance from a breakfast cafe and pizza store, which are located at each corner--and a movie theater. We took advantage of the breakfast cafe and pizza store daily. Also, it was a great location to catch public transportation!
There was enough room to sleep six (it was Oktoberfest)--plenty of room for family of 4 or 5. The bedroom, living room, kitchen area and restroom were above par. It was new and clean.
Overall, Daniel's place is a fantastic place for short and long term stays. The apartment was very attractive and clean, with appliances, furniture, bedding and towels. It was roomy and would easily accommodated 4 or 5 people (we had 6). All amenities, including a washer and dryer were on hand. I would highly recommend to others! Thank you!
Daniel & his girlfriend were so helpful & the apartment was lovely. Exactly what we needed. Comfy bed, warm house & great shower. Would use again.
Daniel's property was exactly as described. Six of us had a blast in Munich during Oktoberfest for 4 nights and I'm sure it's because we had such wonderful accommodations. The bathroom was exceptional. It was very clean, had a fantastic shower and offered amenities that made it easier for us travelers that didn't have much extra room in our bags. The beds, couch and air bed were all very comfy and easy to set up. The kitchen was also fantastic to have so we could heat up meals and store beverages. He and his girlfriend kindly greeted us with bottles of beer to kick off our visit. I would love to come back during another season and see more of Munich. I would definitely stay here again for that trip.