PLEASE NOTE: I am now renting full apartment only instead of single room (please see separate listing). I will release individual rooms for rental if the whole apartment is not booked for a particular month so please check back regularly.
*Single Room in Bright Airy second floor Apartment in the heart of the Antique Quarter of Francis Street close to Art Galleries, Coffee Shops and Culture. (website hidden)
* Second room available for rent if you have an additional guest staying with you, otherwise you can just rent the single room.
* On street parking - pay and display between 7am and 7pm Monday to Saturday, free on Sundays. (Possible to pay night before for next morning to get an extra hour or so in bed!)
* Within walking distance of city centre and all transport links. Nearest Aircoach stop is Trinity College and it's about a 15 minute walk (or 5 minutes in a taxi!). The 747 Airlink bus stops even closer on Lord Edward Street - 7 minute walk to apartment from there. Choice of three Dublin Bikes depots nearby ((website hidden)). Heuston Station 20 minutes walk. Red Luas line 10 minute walk. Green Luas line 15 minute walk.
* The room has plenty of storage and is overlooking a spacious patio and garden area where you can chill out and read a book (during the summer anyway!).
* Shared bathroom - you can relax in a warm bath at the end of a days sightseeing - aromatherapy oils, candles and fluffy towels provided!
* Complimentary tea/coffee available all day.
* Brown soda bread for breakfast along with granola, yogurt and fruits (or other cereal if you prefer!), choice of teas or freshly brewed coffee.
* Conveniently located serviced laundry and dry cleaners two doors down the street.
* Less than one minute walk from St Patrick's cathedral and Guinness Storehouse is also nearby.
* Check out what's currently on in Dublin at Dublin Le Cool website.
* Lots of great restaurants and little cafes - see Guidebook attached to this listing where I have made comments on the ones I would recommend.
* Having visited many cities and countries with friends and alone, I have recreated in the apartment all the small details and things that I look for when traveling with the solo female traveler/business person in mind.
* Please note that the apartment building does not have a lift and the apartment is on the second floor (third US). I am happy to help you with your bags though!
* I am working full time so am out of the apartment for most of the day and some evenings, however if we keep missing eachother, I am available at any time by phone or email for any queries you may have during your stay.
(PS in case I am ever accused of false advertising, just to note that the Airbnb photographer took the photos with a wide angle lens!)
A beautiful apartment with everything I needed in a very convenient location. The apartment was lovely and clean. Anne Louise was a great host and made sure I had everything I needed. I have no problem recommending this apartment to others.
A first class experience.
I had a fantastic stay at Anne's place, not only was she an absolute gem to accept my incredibly late booking, the apartment itself was well located to all I wanted to see, tastefully decorated and extremely clean. It was a delight to have a bath for the first time in a year (blame the Aussie drought) and I really enjoyed making myself at home at her place. If you're ever in need of a place to stay in Dublin, I highly recommend seeing if Anne's apartment is available.
The flat is in a fantastic location, 5 mins walk from Dame St., and 10 mins from the centre of town. It is clean, safe, comfortable and has everything you need, internet, hot water, kitchen where you can cook if you want etc. I saw Anne Louise just twice when I was there, but she was warm and friendly and checked I had everything. Would recommend it.
There is something about AnneLouise's home that is so calming. I felt so comfortable and relaxed when there. She has thought of every little detail to make your stay special...from comfy bedding to delicious homemade bread.
It was great to meet AnneLouise and learn more about her neighborhood, Dublin, and Ireland in general. This stay was truly a treat, and I'm so happy I found it! Thank you!!
AnneLouise was very friendly and helpful.
. The apartment was sparkling clean and very comfortable. I would be happy to stay there again.!
I felt completely welcome by Anne Louise, who when faced with a cold ridden guest didn't blink just asked if I needed anything more. The apartment is lovely, amazingly clean and organised. It is in a very good location, walking distance from the heart of Dublin, whilst not being too close to be noisy. I would very much recommend Anne Louise and her apartment as a great place to stay.
Anne Louise's place was exactly what I was looking for in Dublin. It was within walking distance to just about every place I wanted to visit while in the city. Anne Louise was very helpful and and excellent host. The directions to her place from the airport were perfect and she made sure that everything was perfect for my stay. I would recommend this listing to anyone, especially to independent female travelers!
Anne Louise is a kind and gracious hostess with a simply charming home. The apartment is conveniently located in a great part of Dublin, full of antique stores and a short walk from grafton street. and a variety of shops. Anne Louise has tastefully decorated her home so it feels inviting and warm. Soft sheets and towels, fast wifi, and some tasty breakfast options are icing on the cake! This is a great AirBnB location, a real treat- home away from home! :)
I stayed a week at Anne-Louise's place and I have to say it was just great! At Anne-Louise's apartment you will have a cosy and comfortable room and bed, a super healthy and delicious breakfast with fresh fruits, yogurt, cereals, bread and a great choice of teas. The place is just a few minutes walk from Christchurch, Grafton Street, Temple Bar and every great thing to see in the city center, so this was very practical! There are also the Dublin's bike not so far, which makes the visit of the city much easier! The apartment is very clean, cosy and warm, also very peaceful. Well, I think you got it, Anne-Louise's place is a great place to stay in Dublin. Thank you Anne-Louise.
AnneLouise is a thoughtful hostess and her place is welcoming and quiet. It is close to transit and a 10-15 min walk to restaurants and shops and I enjoyed my stay. Would definitely return next time I am in Dublin!