Discover this jewel of Pla d'Urgell, 3 km from a lake and 5 from the Castell del Remei winery. A different holiday to a place well connected (is only 7 km from the A2) where the landscape and silence transport you to a complete relaxation.
The appartment has a bedroom, completes kitche and bathroom and a spacious living room. It's possiblye to check out at 7 of the afternoon, if you ask it previously, withous any plus in the price. It's on third floor of an nice family building, and it's in the heart of the village. The appartment has 48 m2.
When the guests arrive, they must pay in cash the guarantee (100 €), this money will be return when he go out of the house or by bank transfer.
This apartment is in Linyola (2.500 inhabitants) with one of the historical center nicest of the area. It's to 3 km of l'Estany d'Ivars i Vila-sana (a natural reservation of birds with boats you can rent the weekends), and to 7 km of the winery El Castell del Remei (whose origins go back to 1780). You can practice the golf in Golf Urgell (10 km) or riding in Centre Equestre Lliri Blau (2 km). Linyola, in the Santiago's Route, has a lot of ways well put up signs so much for hiking as for bicycle.
• Big living room (with sofa-bed for two people), table, 4 chairs and sound system).
• One room with double bed ans a big wardrobe (4 doors).
• Complet bathroom (with hairdryer).
• Kitchen equipped (gas hob, little washer, fridge, table and two chairs).
• Cooking accesories (plates, glasses, cutlery, toaster, coffee machine, pots, paellas and different ladles).
• In the appartment there are free wi-fi.
• There are tablecloths, napkins, sheets, blankets and towels for all the guests.
We had a nice time at Teresas appartment, it´s a perfect starting point for climbing in the region of Leida.
Muy buena estancia, en el piso se está cómodo y la propietaria es un encanto. Muy recomendable!
Teresa is a beautiful person and could not do enough to help us feel welcome including a gift on arrival and kindly making a restaurant reservation as we do not speak Spanish. She provided great information re POIs in the area.