About this listing
First picture in the lineup was taken from our condo deck in the morning. This is for a stay in a two bedroom, two bathroom unit at the Mountainwood Condo facility in Breckenridge. Breckenridge Mountain's Peak 9 Quicksilver Super 6 high speed chair is located 300 yards from the resort. This is truly a wonderful resort located in one of the most amazing ski towns in the USA. The same unit goes for $300+/night plus tax and service charge this time of year. The cleaning fee of 100 that is charged by our management company covers everything you need including fresh linens, soaps, dishwasher detergent, and many other little necessities.
Shortly before your arrival, keys and building instructions will be fedexed to you.
This beautifully remodeled 2 bedroom 2 bath condo sits at the base of Peak 9 in the Columbine area. The entire west wall of the condo overlooks the Breckenridge ski area and the path to get to the Quicksilver chairlift. The master bedroom has a queen bed with a private glass enclosed jacuzzi tub. There is also a queen bed in the second bedroom. The living room has a sleeper sofa along with access to a very large patio with a private grill. Guests have access to the Columbine pool and hot tub only a short walk away. Skiing is extremely easy to access-just follow the path around Maggie Pond to get to the base of Peak 9 and the Quicksilver chairlift.
This listing is connected to my cell, so you can expect a quick answer. Thanks for looking.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 P.M. local Colorado time. There are no early check-ins unless we agree in writing in advance. (We simply need to make sure the unit is cleaned prior to check in.)
2. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10 A.M. local Colorado time.
3. This is a completely and totally NON SMOKING unit.
4. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. The home has a Maximum occupancy of six (6).
5. DAMAGES - You agree that:
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• No linens are lost or damaged. (We suggest you bring extra beach towels for the hot tub).
• We ask that ski boots or shoes with lots of snow or dirt be left in the hall and then brought in after the snow comes off. (We have a comfy bench chair to sit on while you take them off).
• We ask that skis be put into ski racks and shoes/boots into the provided boot containers. Boot containers are stored next to the refrigerator.
• Toilets and sinks are new and very efficient. Clogging is your responsibility. You will need to call the management company (Woodwinds) at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to unclog any toilet or sink.
• You agree to immediately blot all stains and use appropriate provided products to clean.
• Grill is used at your risk. Cleaning staff does not routinely check for propane. If empty, just trade for a full unit at City Market and send me a receipt. I will immediately mail you a check for reimbursement.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests at our home is limited to six (6) persons. Also please note that there will be no loud or large parties in the apartment or anywhere on the Mountainwood campus. Renters will maintain the premises in good order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to the neighbors.
7. PROPERTY CONDITION - The property will be left in the same good and habitable condition as seen upon arrival. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Chris Parsley within one (1) hour of Occupancy. (PH: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ant shall hold Owner and Managers harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, parking lot, or community and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guests, licensees or invitees.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While fresh linens, soaps, coffee, tea, and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. The unit is professionally cleaned by the management company before and after each guest.
To recap, basically, this is our 2nd home decorated very nicely. We just ask that you treat it like you would if you were a guest in your Aunt, Uncle or Cousin's home. If you have a problem, just call or text me (Chris Parsley) on my cell at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We understand if you break a glass or plate and expect that, just let us know so we can replace it.