About this listing
Two bedroom suite – sleeps 6-8 (1 King and 2 Full beds & 1 sofa sleeper)
This two bedroom, two bath condo is fully equipped with all the comforts of home but at the beach. It is on a high floor, therefore, the view of the Inter-coastal and the view of the ocean is impressive. The master bedroom has a king bed and it’s own private bathroom. The guest bedroom has two full size beds and also a private bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and it has a dining room set comfortably seating four. The living room has a queen size leather sofa sleeper. All bedrooms have large flat screen TVs. This suite also comes with complimentary telephone and high speed Wi-Fi available.
Located just 20 minutes from Miami International Airport and 35 minutes from Ft Lauderdale. Located directly on the beach with 2 beautiful fresh water swimming pools this resort offers a great getaway. Since it is a condo Hotel, services such as room service, outdoor and indoor restaurant on premises. A 10 minute walk to famous hotels such as Fontainebleau and Eden Roc and a 20 minute walk to Lincoln Road for all food and shopping. Located 2 miles from South Beach. Taxi’s are always available and there are City buses up and down Collins Avenue.
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being
immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 11:30 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside or about the premises. This is a NonSmoking Unit and as such the owner of this unit STRICTLY PROHIBITS any smoking within or about the premises.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
11. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
12. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located just inside the main front entry way or some apartments in other places throughout the apartment.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
17. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation to prevent mildew.
About the Host, Michael
My name is Michael. I am hard working entrepreneur passionate about my work hosting vacation rentals. My own appreciation and joy of travel has helped to bring exceptional travel experience and value to the business.
Growing up in Miami I also bask in outdoor sports like tennis and bike riding. Walking my dog or to go to restaurants and cafes to meet friends is also a favorite pastime. PLUS who doesn't love watch the HEAT games? It's all fun!
Me and my team will make sure you have a great stay in Miami and leave you with an amazing experience!