Incredible panoramic views of the ocean abound from this bright 3 bedroom 2 bath flat. Light enters through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows from the living room, dining room and kitchen. Living room has a sliding glass door leading to the ocean facing deck, wood burning fireplace, and leather sofa. Hardwood floors, numerous closets and diverse storage space throughout. All bedrooms are large and have a queen bed with plentiful closet space. You can gaze at the wonderful view while preparing meals in the updated fully stocked kitchen that has great counter space, numerous cupboards, and dishwasher. Washer and Dryer are available in the garage. Sutro Park is 1/2 block away; Land¹s End hiking trails, Ocean Beach (Pacific Ocean), Golden Gate Park, Cliff House Restaurant, Fort Miley and Safeway Store are all a 10 minute walk away or less. This is a perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts and comfortable space for parties of 4-6. Great for families. Approximately 1350 square feet.
7+ nights preferred with 4 night minimum. No smoking. Pet allowed with prior approval, signed pet policy, and $100 pet fee.
I manage numerous properties for SF Holiday Rentals so contact me if we don't currently have availability for this property and I’ll gladly check for an alternative suggestion for your dates.
1) 15.4% SF Occupancy tax and Tourism Improvement District Assessment is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to funds paid to Airbnb
2) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee charged by SF Holiday Rentals to funds paid to Airbnb
3) 3% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to the funds paid to Airbnb
4) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request.
5) Discounted Monthly rates are available. The 15.4% SF Occupancy Tax and Tourism Improvement District Assessment does not apply to 30+ night stays.
6) Special Offers submitted by SF Holiday Rentals include tax and all fees except the Airbnb fee.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb: you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be SIGNED and returned along with a scan of your driver’s license or passport and credit card.
ONLY upon receipt of the SIGNED documents, photo ID, and credit card do we release the entry code and instructions.
Wonderful location with a spectacular wiev over the Pacific. Walking distance to the beautiful Golden Gate Park, to the beach, to Safeway and to public transportation. The apartment is spacious and well arranged.
The hosts were very friendly an helpful.
We - three persons - stayed there in the midlle of September for a whole week and enjoyed every single day. Enjoyed the calme atmosphere coming back from busy down town SF in the afternoon.
Wouldn´t mind coming back.
We had a great time at the apartment. It was near Golden Gate park and obvoiusly walkable to the beach. All of the essentials were provided. Beds were comfortable and the view was extraordinary. Minor complaints, which may have been referenced in the original agreement, included the need to strip the beds and put the linen in the wash, carry out the trash as well. These were minor inconveniences that we didn't expect but otherwise a great experience.
Apartment was clean and spacious. The view on the ocean is spectacular. Annette was fast, efficient, and very professional. We really enjoyed our stay.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.