About this listing
This charming, newly remodeled studio cottage is your home away from home. It is located behind the main house and is equipped with everything you might need for a short getaway or a long stay. The location is ideal for travelers because we are one mile from the beach, downtown, UCSC, and hiking trails, and one block from restaurants, cafés, natural food store, and a beautiful community garden. For those who don't have cars, you can catch a bus or rent a bicycle right down the street.
The cottage was built in 1903 but has been upgraded to satisfy modern lifestyles. Amenities include:
- Fully stocked kitchen with antique O'Keefe and Merritt stove
- Private bathroom with tub
- Queen-size pillow top Simmons Back Care mattress
- Cable internet
- 32" LCD/HD TV with HBO
- Extra Aerobed for 1or 2 additional guests ($15/night per person)
- Pack n play for your little one
- Shared garden
- Gas barbecue
- Huge walk-in closet that many people use as a 'nest' for their children (it fits the aerobed).
- We ask that guests please be mindful of noise out of respect to neighbors.
- Street parking only- We will provide you with a guest pass. Please return it upon your departure.